Regular problem Carregador Básico Basic charger
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A wonderful charger for my TrustFire 18650 3.7V

posted by wff_sergey on 03/05/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Using a reliable charger for TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (SKU 20392) for over 2 months. Charge lithium batteries for the flashlight FandyFire HD2011 Cree XM-L T6 500LM 5-Mode White LED Flashlight (1 x 18 650) SKU 107151. The quality of the charger I have caused the positive emotions. Everything is made from the normal high quality plastic and quite ergonomic. His task Charger performs at 5 plus. 2400mAh battery is charged during heavy use for 30 minutes a day serves me more than 7 days.

Charges securely, allowing me to get the maximum capacity of my battery. Batteries are not strongly heated during charging.

Frankly, cons as such is not found.

To date, the charger is fully satisfied. Even a little inflated price does not upset me greatly as a result.

Take it easy and intuitive device. It copes with one charging the battery at a time. Not very expensive, plain and simple device for charging, in a situation when you need to recharge a battery. I have repeatedly checked the batteries 18650.

I recommend to you. This charger is lightweight, compact and does not take up much space. Really does a good job and does not require unnecessary interventions. It just works and works well. And it brings a lot of fun.

Post comment

DX Everywhere