Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A wonderful charger for my TrustFire 18650 3.7V

posted by wff_sergey on 03/05/2012
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Using a reliable charger for TrustFire Protected 18650 3.7V True 2400mAh Rechargeable Lithium Batteries (SKU 20392) for over 2 months. Charge lithium batteries for the flashlight FandyFire HD2011 Cree XM-L T6 500LM 5-Mode White LED Flashlight (1 x 18 650) SKU 107151. The quality of the charger I have caused the positive emotions. Everything is made from the normal high quality plastic and quite ergonomic. His task Charger performs at 5 plus. 2400mAh battery is charged during heavy use for 30 minutes a day serves me more than 7 days.

Charges securely, allowing me to get the maximum capacity of my battery. Batteries are not strongly heated during charging.

Cons:

Frankly, cons as such is not found.

To date, the charger is fully satisfied. Even a little inflated price does not upset me greatly as a result.

OtherThoughts:

Take it easy and intuitive device. It copes with one charging the battery at a time. Not very expensive, plain and simple device for charging, in a situation when you need to recharge a battery. I have repeatedly checked the batteries 18650.

Bottomline:

I recommend to you. This charger is lightweight, compact and does not take up much space. Really does a good job and does not require unnecessary interventions. It just works and works well. And it brings a lot of fun.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections