DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Human Shaped High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuoAn on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is a great product for me cos it meets mine budget and useful, is lesser by half in price my place. The "individual" port allows slight "twist /turn" hence very easy to connects the USB(for mine case). Cons:NIL - cos for my case is exactly what... Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Interesting novelty shape - the way the ports are all on their own means that big USB plugs won't interfere with neighboring ports because of their size. It works fairly well. The price is pretty good too Cons:It can be slow. Speeds are not quite USB 2.0 speed... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTKovac on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very useful and does his work. Nice to see smily face next to your lap :-) . I use it for keyboard, mouse and for loading battery for e-cigaret and he do all these things. I even spil some soda on it and everything is ok, he still work. He is very simple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBibbosapo on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Does what its supposed to do. - All ports work fine - good length on main cord. - Cons:- Odd shape - light can't be turned off, can be annoying at night. OtherThoughts:- A bit awkward to use, cute but not "space-friendly" tried different methods to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaro13 on 11/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very sympathetic. work perfectly all 4 usb connectors. Build quality is quite good. really very practical. great price. Cons:the connector could be longer for easy connection. prefer to be a USB 3.0 connector for speed OtherThoughts:really surprises m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipuss on 12/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-A cheap hub (VERU GOOD price) -Easy and smooth plug connections -Funny and efficient shape Cons:- Bad quality of the materials - No optional for external power source, this means you can't connect peripherals with some more power need - Functons well with my ke... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjanox on 10/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works! Easy to use, looks good/funny. Cool gadget that costs ten times more in my country. Cons:SLOW, almost seems to be USB 1, the head fell of after about a week, plastic parts are very fragile so be carefull. OtherThoughts:Well, it looks funny and has 4 usb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasparodeal on 08/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice to have with my loptop wich have 2 usb ports (1 of them is broken.) -Easy to use just plug and play -No computer software required. -Cute shape of human my parents even like it. Cons:-One of the hand was broken apart at first day of using this USB port. -While usi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosect on 03/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice design, easy to use and with a little light when in use. The plastic quality is average, neither good nor bad. The arms and legs are flexible so that it will be easier to connect the devices. Cons:When you connect a keyboard does not adequately recognize... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAvnerB on 01/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Connects easily and works well. I think that it is pretty straightforward to use, The plastic molding is a bit cheap though and I wouldn't be surprised if it falls apart within a year but all in all does the work Cons:Plastic molding is weak and one of the con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections