DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Human Shaped High Speed 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuoAn on 01/23/2014

this is a great product for me cos it meets mine budget and useful, is lesser by half in price my place. The "individual" port allows slight "twist /turn" hence very easy to connects the USB(for mine case). NIL - cos for my case is exactly what I want. If ideally there is a switch to each port then is perfect! ha ha :) Overall is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoteva on 12/15/2013

es un articulo de mucha practicidad, puede usarce en diversos equipos no solo en PC, sino tambien telefonos y tablets, muy contento con la compra en mi pais estan al triple de dinero. gracias dealxtreme........................................................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0
  • posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Interesting novelty shape - the way the ports are all on their own means that big USB plugs won't interfere with neighboring ports because of their size. It works fairly well. The price is pretty good too It can be slow. Speeds are not quite USB 2.0 speed, and the little red light all the time can be quite worrying at first. The cords are a little stiff ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykusoksna on 10/05/2013

- all 4 ports working correctly - nice shape compared to other models - suitable for nonstandard usb plugs (legs and arms are flexible wires) - light a bit annoying at night - slow when multiple ports are in use simultaneously - not usb 3 I use it for HTPC and space is not a limiting factor for me. Kids really like the shape. Light a bit disturbing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTKovac on 03/06/2013

It is very useful and does his work. Nice to see smily face next to your lap :-) . I use it for keyboard, mouse and for loading battery for e-cigaret and he do all these things. I even spil some soda on it and everything is ok, he still work. He is very simple to use. Sometimes seems to be slow. Maybe they can use some better plastic and longer main ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBibbosapo on 12/13/2012

- Does what its supposed to do. - All ports work fine - good length on main cord. - - Odd shape - light can't be turned off, can be annoying at night. - A bit awkward to use, cute but not "space-friendly" tried different methods to secure, including velcroing to the back of my laptop and under my table, but that never looked good. Ended up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaro13 on 11/14/2012

It has a very sympathetic. work perfectly all 4 usb connectors. Build quality is quite good. really very practical. great price. the connector could be longer for easy connection. prefer to be a USB 3.0 connector for speed really surprises me the difference in price with similar products in my country, the good quality of hub and the price is. excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipuss on 12/14/2011

-A cheap hub (VERU GOOD price) -Easy and smooth plug connections -Funny and efficient shape - Bad quality of the materials - No optional for external power source, this means you can't connect peripherals with some more power need - Functons well with my keybord and wireless mouse (PC) but not with the ps3 (probably cause I tried to connect it with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjanox on 10/09/2011

Works! Easy to use, looks good/funny. Cool gadget that costs ten times more in my country. SLOW, almost seems to be USB 1, the head fell of after about a week, plastic parts are very fragile so be carefull. Well, it looks funny and has 4 usb-ports, but on the other hand it is fragile and slow so what to do? (read bottomline) I personally expected it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasparodeal on 08/16/2011

-Nice to have with my loptop wich have 2 usb ports (1 of them is broken.) -Easy to use just plug and play -No computer software required. -Cute shape of human my parents even like it. -One of the hand was broken apart at first day of using this USB port. -While using multiple devices, my mouse cursor seems laged few times and plugging more deviced they ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections