DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Black
  • 5 star 138 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrettich on 06/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap iPhone bumper, so i bougth several to replace one if it gets broke. They look nice (wel if youre into this color ofc). and protect youre iPhone very well. The rubbery parts of this bumper makes it very solid in youre hands, it wont slip easy. I love this bump... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybhavinunnat on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:if you find for iphone 4 or 4s to protect from losing hand etc it is the best thing too buy its hand no technical knowledge sample and easy Cons:very perfect very good very very cheap price silent to tell anything else hello kem chho jo tamare levu hoy to jaldi lai lo don... Read more

bumber for my iphone 4
    0 0
  • posted bylucaspcamargo on 04/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a nice and very cheap bumper. Not showy, just the way I like it. Cons:The buttons are just like the ones in the green version, and they tend to get black and fall off after a while. Quality of construction is meh, nothing special. Not all chargers and cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzyekX on 03/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This bumper is nicely constructed: tt fits perfectly on my iphone 4, doesn't fall off ever. Protects your phone on the sides, and prevents the kind of impact that can damage the screen... And this bumper similar to the original bumper, it's hard to tell the difference i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydark2knife on 03/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks just like item on photos. It's made from quality material and after droping my phone using this case, there was neither any damage to the phone nor the case. Also, this case doesn't make my phone look non-stylish, it's really simplistic. Cons:There is no cons I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytulio00 on 02/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the case is useful and protective also stylish buttons work great and it is not slippery and provides safety. Cons:the switch its not its not easy to reach with the case on and the shipment took longer then expected. it protects OtherThoughts:the case is good and worthy t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoVarig on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's perfect and beautiful in my black iPhone!!! Fits in a perfect way and it's stiles!!! It's a second part of my iPhone now! When my iPhone wants do face the ground this case protect it in all sides because it has a big border! Cons:The material it's cheap a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypozarul on 02/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good quality for its price. i dropped my phone several times with no visible damage. So if you are a little bit clumsy, this is the best way to protect your phone. Cons:no 3.5 jack can be inserted while in case. Taking off the bumper once a week caused a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflexib0y on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple bumper case for iPhone. Easy on and off the phone application. Protects iPhone somewhat from small drops. Protects screen and backplate when layed down on the table because of the rubber edge. Cons:After long period of use (few months). Rubber may let g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedropablobb on 01/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protege perfectamente el teléfono. Es muy práctico. Alarga la vida del iPhone y es fácil usarlo. Merece la pena comprarlo. La relación calidad-precio es genial. Cons:No dura mucho. Se le cae la capa de parafina protectora al tiempo de uso. Los botone... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections