DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymrettich on 06/19/2014

Very cheap iPhone bumper, so i bougth several to replace one if it gets broke. They look nice (wel if youre into this color ofc). and protect youre iPhone very well. The rubbery parts of this bumper makes it very solid in youre hands, it wont slip easy. I love this bumper. Not very strong product, the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjucastillos on 01/14/2014

ele é muito bonito, protege o celular, é muito boa qualidade e a cor é igual a da foto!! linda linda nao existem contras pra esse produto! adorei esse bumper Sempre fico com medo da cor nao ser tao bonita quanto na foto, mas é verdadeira. o bumper é lindo e protege de verdade!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPvelez97 on 08/14/2013

Cubre todo el borde del iphone, si cae en una superficie plana protege 100% a tu iphone, además deja al descubierto la parte trasera produciendo que el equipo siga mostrando su diseño elegante. Los botones parecen de metal, pero no lo son, sino que son de plástico. Y además se ensucia ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRikiMcd on 06/07/2013

Very good bumper, very similar to genuine apple bumper.By the way aplle genuine bumper its ten times more expensive than this one.Fits good and is made of good material too.All buttons are easy reachable, also fits good in hand. Acording to me there arent any cons.Only thing bad is that there arent many ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCentrio404 on 05/26/2013

This bumper looks totaly great on iphone. It looks like apple original. It can protect iphone form scrathes and even a display crash. Mute button an + - buttons works well, access to dataport is not limited too. Headpohones cable is not limited It take quite a force to rip the bumper off. I was worried ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeRaimo on 05/10/2013

Perfect fit on the iPhone 4S, cutting plastic of excellent quality, design and paint very well made, tightly closed and informative written and easy to install on the device. The remação is not made easily, requires care and skill, you can unwittingly break the protection. The materila is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaranlik on 03/05/2013

My wife loves it! Great quality and very nice product! The buttons are chromed and the color is beautiful! Buttons works very well. A bit of pink color really bring life to my black iPhone. It feels very nice when holding in hand. Rubber rim gets dirty after a period of use. But u can clean it, and its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysarahlinsl on 02/22/2013

Very good quality, very well finished, very good material, the buttons fits perfectly! Very beautiful and durable. I didn't find any con, only the package which the product came in was a bit damaged, but I don't think this can be a con. It's very faithful to the picture, the color is very cool, the buttons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymorpeus22 on 01/16/2013

Great quality bumper for iPhone. Especially to this price. Buttons and frame are in good steardy plastic, while the outer rim is made of rubber. Rubber rim gets dirty after a period of use. The headphone spacing is narrow. Fits perfectly fore standard Apple headphone jacks, but if you have other headsets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byltjessem on 12/27/2012

- Cheap - Fits tightly around the phone, works with both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s - Easy to put on and take off - Protects phone from bumps, dropping etc. - Nice "chrome" buttons for volume and power buttons. - Helps stop the phone from sliding around on smooth surfaces No cons about the ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections