• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nice bumper.

posted by Kristalwar on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

First of all, I really like the bumper and for that I have the following reasons.

- It fits great on both my iPhone 4 and 4S.
    - The color is as shown on the pictures.
    - The price is great for this product.
    - It really helps to protect the iPhone from getting falling damage and makes it more durable.
    - It doesn't make your iPhone feel bulky which some other bumpers do.
    - It doesn't affect your signal, since the original Apple bumper was made to cure the 'death-grip'.
    - The cheap price allows you to buy more colors!

I've dropped my iPhone before without the bumper, and the glass broke horribly. I've already dropped my iPhone a few times with this bumper out of clumsiness and it didn't have a scratch, even when it dropped on solid stone!

I have also noticed that the bumper really improved the grip of the iPhone. It feels safer in my hand and it's less likely to slide out of my hand if I'm not holding it firmly.

Cons:

It has some cons though:

- I've ordered other colors before, and the edge around the 30-pin connector became a bit loose after 2 months. That's not a big deal, since you can buy atleast 10 of these bumpers on DX in stead of an Apple bumper.
    - When I unpacked the bumper, the + volume button fell off. I managed to get it back in, but I couldn't have used my bumper a 100% if it wouldn't have fit back in.
    - The bumper itself isn't very durable, if you take good care of it, then it will probably last about 2-3 months.
    - My iPhone doesn't fit in my handsfree kit anymore, but the bumper is easy to take off.

OtherThoughts:

It's a great bumper, and if you like the color I don't see a reason not to buy it if you have an iPhone.

It may seem like the bumper has quite some cons, but the pros are worth the cons in my honest opinion.

Bottomline:

I really love this bumper, and I advice you buying the bumper if you need one (except if you don't like the color!) The bumper will really help to protect your iPhone from both falling damage and will vastly improve the grip of your iPhone. I think it's a great purchase for all the clumsy people out there with an iPhone.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections