DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S- Green
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarioVFL on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Protective Bumper Frame perfectly fits my iPhone 4, it as a nice color consisting of two different greens and the material quality is just fine. Cons:One of the volume button does not respond when I press it, so it's a shame I really wanted to put a five s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderektavares on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:a perfect bumper for my iphone 4 white. The material used in manufacturing the bumper is sturdy, easy to handle, finishing first and the color tone is great. Fits perfectly on the edges of the iphone 4 without spaces remain loose. Cons:unfortunately, all produ... Read more

Photo Bumper
    0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Love the color. Consisting of two different shades of green. Easy on the eyes. Definitely matches the black iphone 4. Not sure about the white one iphone. I actually prefer the green one over the black one. Though black one looks good too. I'd say not as nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoni1988 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A perfect bumper style case for my iphone 4. Its very cheap. Fits perfectly in my iphone 4 and it really protect the iphone from several impacts. Its really hard. The color is very nice and its combine well with white iphone. But the price is the best "Pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTowerblz on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's as good looking as the original with great build quality. - The buttons look good and have a metallic finish. - Made of a sturdy rubber. - It's thick enough to protect front and back glass. - Has proper hole placement for all input and output devices. Particularly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFecataldi on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality product and a very affordable price and well priced. Large varieties of colors and is for all ages. Excellent requested. I recommend everyone who has Iphone. Cons:No cons. OtherThoughts:I bought this color because it had previously purchased color... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredecell on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap, i use several of this bumpers and this is more rigid than others and the grip its no so good like the original, this bumpers its more slippery. Cons:the paint int he buttons of power and volumen is not so good, the button of power come of, but you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredecell on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap, i use several of this bumpers and this is more rigid than others and the grip its no so good like the original, this bumpers its more slippery. Cons:the paint int he buttons of power and volumen is not so good, the button of power come of, but you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykoakoa75 on 06/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- fits snugly, integrates seamlessly with iPhone once on (I have a 4S) - good quality build - good combination of anti-slip silicone and hard plastic, with the two-tone color (green in my case) a nice finishing touch Cons:- once on, you device can't plug into docking st... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrrigodx on 03/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It protects your phone without making it look huge or making it heavier. The buttons look great when new. Because it's just a bumper, it doesn't interfere with the camera flash like most colored cases do. Compatible with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. Cons:One volume... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections