• 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good looks

posted by mrrigodx on 03/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It protects your phone without making it look huge or making it heavier.

The buttons look great when new.

Because it's just a bumper, it doesn't interfere with the camera flash like most colored cases do.

Compatible with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.

Cons:

One volume button was stuck, so it didn't "click" when pushed. I always had to press it hard to turn the volume down.

The rubber gets unglued after a couple of months.

The button crome paint gets peeled off after a few weeks.

It's easy to get the rubber dirty.

Must be used with a back film cover for the back of the phone so it doesn't get scratched.

OtherThoughts:

It's my second bumper ordered form DealExtreme. The first one was a light blue one, which was only compatible with the iPhone 4 GSM, but this one is compatible with every iPhone 4 variation.

One volume button was stuck, which didn't happen with my first bumper. I've ordered two more bumpers since, and one of them also has a stuck lock button instead. The other one is ok.

Bottomline:

If you complement it with back and front screen covers you'll get a great and lightweight protection for your phone.

Some bumpers come with stuck buttons. Also, the rubber gets unglued after a few months, so I recommend ordering two or more units just in case.

Try ordering different colored bumpers each time, people will notice it and give you nice comments.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections