Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good looks

posted by mrrigodx on 03/25/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

It protects your phone without making it look huge or making it heavier.

The buttons look great when new.

Because it's just a bumper, it doesn't interfere with the camera flash like most colored cases do.

Compatible with iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.

One volume button was stuck, so it didn't "click" when pushed. I always had to press it hard to turn the volume down.

The rubber gets unglued after a couple of months.

The button crome paint gets peeled off after a few weeks.

It's easy to get the rubber dirty.

Must be used with a back film cover for the back of the phone so it doesn't get scratched.

It's my second bumper ordered form DealExtreme. The first one was a light blue one, which was only compatible with the iPhone 4 GSM, but this one is compatible with every iPhone 4 variation.

One volume button was stuck, which didn't happen with my first bumper. I've ordered two more bumpers since, and one of them also has a stuck lock button instead. The other one is ok.

If you complement it with back and front screen covers you'll get a great and lightweight protection for your phone.

Some bumpers come with stuck buttons. Also, the rubber gets unglued after a few months, so I recommend ordering two or more units just in case.

Try ordering different colored bumpers each time, people will notice it and give you nice comments.

Post comment

DX Everywhere