DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S- Orange
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Prevents the phone from breaking when dropped from my clumsy hands, to find the phone because nothing understated color alerts instead. Cons:The buttons fall off, are stuck with poor quality glue, the plastic tends to peel off the rubber and at the end you hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitsanarocha on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Protect your iPhone sides, that can easily get scratched if unprotected. - Seems actually very durable. - The data cable and earphone plug can be used without any problem with this bumper. - If you like a clean and thin look to your iPhone but want it still protected, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorpeus22 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great quality bumper for iPhone. Especially to this price. Buttons and frame are in good steardy plastic, while the outer rim is made of rubber. Cons:Rubber rim gets dirty after a period of use. OtherThoughts:The headphone spacing is narrow. Fits perfectly for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElM0use on 01/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4s and Buttons remain easy to use. Easily removable and easy to put on. Great case for the value. volume and power buttons work well, the coating is still in place, the holes are cut accurately, no problems with using. Cons:The plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukashoes on 12/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4 -Buttons remain easy to use thanks to the buttons on the bumper -Will definitely protect your iPhone -The bumper isn't too thick: you Phone will still easily fit in your hand -The bumper will give you some extra grip Cons:-I don't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- This case could easily be sold for 4 times this price. - Looks great on my black iPhone 4S. - The pre-made buttons that are built into the case feel great and very sturdy. - Easily removable and easy to put on. - Great case for the value. Cons:- The plastic se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybennoon on 10/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*It is always the price first so I thing it's one of the cheapest Bumpers you can find in deal extreme. *Looks good, not giving you the filling you have bought a cheap item. *+\- and power bottoms are in the right place so you can press them easily through the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredecell on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap, i use several of this bumpers and this is more rigid than others and the grip its no so good like the original, this bumpers its more slippery. Cons:the paint int he buttons of power and volumen is not so good, the button of power come of, but you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykelvinxu on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice color, plastic quality/material is also great. The bumper will protect only the needed area. That makes the iphone in your pocket slimmer, without the unnecessary thick silicone for the back. The volume and power button looks great and it works perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaliasbde on 06/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My first bumper. Fits perfectly for 4S. Volume and power buttons work well, the coating is still in place, the holes are cut accurately, no problems with using earphones, charging the phone or talking. Besides the GSM signal receipt became more efficient (dial... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections