DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S- Orange
  • 5 star 18 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byitsanarocha on 02/11/2014

It's a cute soft bumper, easy to put in and out and it has a nice colour. Fits perfectly and protects my iPhone 4S from unwanted scratches on the sides. It is also good for those who like to keep their phone visible but unharmed, but I would recommend protective film. The buttons are not as good as the product itself. They look cheap and fragile, as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulix123 on 01/21/2014

Bom produto. Ótimo preço. Encaixa perfeitamente. A cor vem exatamente igual a da foto. Mais frágil que o original com certeza. Mas pelo preço vale muito a pena Mais frágil que o original com certeza. Mas pelo preço vale muito a pena. Comprarei as outras cores agora ^^ Entrega dentro do prazo. Bem embalado. Produto de boa ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byesegus on 11/13/2013

Love the price and color. The caldiad the product is very good. In Mexico sell this product at a higher price and of very poor quality. The importance of this case for iPhone is that it protects the metal area and it exposes the color of the iPhone. The original Bumper should not be very different from this, but I prefer to be able to give the same ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPvelez97 on 08/14/2013

Cubre todo el borde del iphone, si cae en una superficie plana protege 100% a tu iphone, además deja al descubierto la parte trasera produciendo que el equipo siga mostrando su diseño elegante. Los botones parecen de metal, pero no lo son, sino que son de plástico. Y además se ensucia rápidamente. Es muy útil, para mi gusto ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysasanedic on 07/23/2013

Very good build quality. It feels very solid and nice. Buttons are working great, they have great feel. Bumper is covering the phone very good and there is a lot of protection for the back and for the screen so you can place it how you want. Power button feels like is going to pop out. Cut out for the mute button is not very precise. Other than that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurtelon2 on 05/02/2013

Prevents the phone from breaking when dropped from my clumsy hands, to find the phone because nothing understated color alerts instead. The buttons fall off, are stuck with poor quality glue, the plastic tends to peel off the rubber and at the end you have to pull the cover to get a new Existen varios colores pero el modelo siempre me ha gustado en ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitsanarocha on 03/04/2013

- Protect your iPhone sides, that can easily get scratched if unprotected. - Seems actually very durable. - The data cable and earphone plug can be used without any problem with this bumper. - If you like a clean and thin look to your iPhone but want it still protected, this one is for you. - People, it's orange! How can it be bad?! Almost everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymorpeus22 on 01/16/2013

Great quality bumper for iPhone. Especially to this price. Buttons and frame are in good steardy plastic, while the outer rim is made of rubber. Rubber rim gets dirty after a period of use. The headphone spacing is narrow. Fits perfectly fore standard Apple headphone jacks, but if you have other headsets with wider plugs you will have to remove the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElM0use on 01/08/2013

Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4s and Buttons remain easy to use. Easily removable and easy to put on. Great case for the value. volume and power buttons work well, the coating is still in place, the holes are cut accurately, no problems with using. The plastic seems to be poorly trimmed. nice, cheap, usefull, will definitely protect your phone iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukashoes on 12/09/2012

-Fits perfectly on my iPhone 4 -Buttons remain easy to use thanks to the buttons on the bumper -Will definitely protect your iPhone -The bumper isn't too thick: you Phone will still easily fit in your hand -The bumper will give you some extra grip -I don't think it would be a good idea to take it off and on many times; it would probably start breaking ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections