DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - White
  • 5 star 51 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysywong2000 on 05/30/2014

Good and solid build. The best bumper I have had. Unlike other bumper I've got with weak plastic, this one is strongly built. For some other cheap bumpers, the plastic at the side will start to wear off after 2 weeks of use. This one last for long like more than a year except that the plastic near the whole for the iphone cable plug would broken, see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaribta on 12/15/2013

The product came as stated in the ad, both related to color, for texture. Very easy to put on iphone. Rubber product, which makes the most protective iphone. Approved! The bad is delay in delivery because it comes from another country. But until this time was quick. I was surprised with the speed of this delivery. What comment further? The site is easy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymtwilight on 09/30/2013

Very effective as a "bumper", as the corners feature rubbery materials that are very suited for the item. It has metal buttons that trigger the real buttons under the case, which I judge as a nice touch, although they are a little loose. Finishing not perfect. Although my case was white, the colour of external (rubbery) material was more of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIdanchay on 09/17/2013

Definetly the best case i've used. phone fell a few times and it definetly protected the phone. very elegant and stylish - minimal design. i've owned a few of these over the last year, they would hold for a few month and then need replacement. buttons are very comfortable. white rubber yellows over time. buttons fall over time. best bang for the cash.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxXWhatEverXx on 08/21/2013

The bumper looks and feels just like the original Apple bumper for the iPhone 4 and 4S. You can lay it flat on on a table and the back of your iPhone won't touch the surface. The grippy plastic prevents it from slipping out of your hand and all other surfaces. I haven't dropped the phone to see if it protects the phone from fall damages, but these bumpers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoganrlj on 08/14/2013

Prós: Este pára-choques caso é quase exatamente o mesmo que o pára-choque gratuito que recebi da Apple. É muito mais barato. O ajuste é melhor (ou seja, mais forte) do que o pára-choque que recebi da Apple (embora isso pode ser porque este não se expandiu como resultado da frequência de colocá-lo dentro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPvelez97 on 08/14/2013

Cubre todo el borde del iphone, si cae en una superficie plana protege 100% a tu iphone, además deja al descubiento la parte trasera produciendo que el equipo siga mostrando su diseño elegante. El botón de bloqueo me vino en mal estado, ya que estaba atascado. Los botones parecen de metal, pero no lo son, sino que son de plástico.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarceloherval on 07/24/2013

I bought this case and the black one. They're both amazing. It deserves more than 5 stars! It's just perfect. Starting by the price. It's one of the cheapest cases available. The quality is outstanding. If you put the orginal one (by apple) side by side, you won't see any difference. Seriously. I've bought so many cases in DX, but this the first time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarchie78 on 07/16/2013

It's a nice fit, it feels like a genuine cover. the quality is pretty good and feells like it will last. Most importantly, it adds a non slip feel to your iPhone and protects the sides, front and rear if you drop you phone onto a flat hard surface. I bought a white cover for my black phone to stand out when I'm looking for it, but the white on black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydantashelder on 07/04/2013

Very good product, quality and beauty, completely compatible with chargers tailored to fit it without further problems. Can be connected to docks without a problem, the buttons work perfectly without the need to press them hard. The material could be a product of higher quality making the final product quality was higher. But nothing to make sure your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections