DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - White
  • 5 star 51 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Nearly identical to OEM Apple Bumper case for $3!

posted by jbrams on 11/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This bumper case is almost exactly the same as the free bumper I received from Apple.
    It is very cheap.
    The fit is BETTER (i.e., tighter) than the bumper I received from Apple (though that may be because this one has not expanded as a result of frequently putting it on and off my phone).

Cons:

The only differences between this case and the Apple case are that:
    (1) The metallic buttons on this case are not quite the same matte finish - the OEM case buttons are less glossy
    (2) The buttons on this case stick out from the edge about 1 mm more than the OEM. Perhaps not even that much more ... it's noticeable when switching from my OEM case to the DX one, but really insubstantial.

OtherThoughts:

I've uploaded three photos to DX which compare this case to my black OEM case that Apple sent for free to deal with the minor antenna issue. They are VERY similar and have the exact same packaging.

Bottomline:

I am going to get a few of these for friends as gifts, I'm happy to recommend them as equal to the OEM version from the Apple store.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections