DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Blue
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykristneder on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:+ Does what it is supposed to do. Protect the phone + Fine fit on the iPhont 4S + Bright color (the lighting on the picture on DX make it look slightly different than in real life)Cons:- Not as smooth rubber as on the Apple Bumper - Plastic not entirely smooth ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnt0nina on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:good looking and simple to use. Quality is not worse that we have here in Ukraine, but much cheaper!Cons:there are no disadvantages for nowOtherThoughts:Happy to have it, maybe I would buy different colors of those and use every day a different one good looking and simple... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderektavares on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:a perfect bumper for my iphone 4 white. The material used in manufacturing the bumper is sturdy, easy to handle, finishing first and the color tone is great. Fits perfectly on the edges of the iphone 4 without spaces remain loose.Cons:unfortunately, all product... Read more

Photo Bumper
    0 0
  • posted byjoanporres on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought this Stylish Protective Bumper Frame Case for iPhone 4, because I wanted to try a bumper instead of the classic case that I have been using for months (years). This was cheap compared with others.Cons:It is not a con for me, but maybe you like to know... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantoni1988 on 01/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A perfect bumper style case for my iphone 4. Its very cheap. Fits perfectly in my iphone 4 and it really protect the iphone from several impacts. Its really hard. The color is very nice and its combine well with white iphone. But the price is the best "Pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartesroni on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very easy to be inserted and removed, has a very beautiful color and wears well on the iPhone 4S... very beautiful in white iphone seems to have a good durabilityCons:material a little fragile, break bend... delivery a little slow for Brazil and the package came with tor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuluchay on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Excellent bumper! I've had problems with SKU 47526 but this is amazing. I really don't like the cases that cover the back glass and it feels just as thin as it is without the bumper.Cons:It's not specific problem for the DX model but Apple designed this to work w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTowerblz on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It's as good looking as the original with great build quality. - The buttons look good and have a metallic finish. - Made of a sturdy rubber. - It's thick enough to protect front and back glass. - Has proper hole placement for all input and output devices. Particularly l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabylandeira on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Protects very well the iphone, looks like a original one. Is cheap and great, the color is like the picture, very confortable to touchCons:The package is different from the original one, but that doesn't make it different inside it get dirty quite easily, but t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredecell on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:very cheap, i use several of this bumpers and this is more rigid than others and the grip its no so good like the original, this bumpers its more slippery.Cons:the paint int he buttons of power and volumen is not so good, the button of power come of, but you ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections