DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Evil Style Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysiimsimsiim on 09/29/2012

Verry nice case, i like the shape and it feels great inside my hand, i still use this case on my ipod 4th generation, i really like it. It atracts dust, like the most silicone cases does, but you can easy be cleaned off with some water. First when i got my ipod touch 4th generation i bought a expensive ... Read more

Silicone case for iPod touch 4g

0 0 1

• posted byzloykisik on 08/29/2012

Protective Silicone Evil Style Back Case for iPod Touch 4 - Blackthe product looks and feels in hand as high quality product. it's very neat and people ask me where i bought this case, because it's unusual design for ipods. it doe's the job it supposed to do. Protective Silicone Evil Style Back Case:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscopsowl on 05/18/2012

The case is really cute and it protects the back and the sides of the ipod and you can still use the power and volume buttons pretty easily. The case dosen't cover the camera and the bottom of the ipod so you can take pictures and charge the ipod when the case is on. The case is made of silicone and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuomonero on 12/31/2011

the product has an image very appealing. adheres very well to the iPod and protects the back from scratches, does not increase the volume so it is not too bulky in your pocket. the price is competitive silicone and 'too soft and the shape of the cover tends to snag it with other objects. if you do not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections