DX » Community » Reviews » Protective TPU Plastic Back Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybbrriiann on 11/19/2013

Nice looking, excellent quality, excellent protection. Dropped my Ipod a few times on the street, the case protected it VERY well maybe it could have been a bi tighter on the sides, will improve how fine it lays in your hands none excellent good quality case, I really would recommend it. It is hardly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikottema on 11/11/2013

Very cheap, fits great around your ipod, easy to put around it and to take it off very thin, not really very protective, doesn't look particularly cool or anything. I had hoped that it was a little sturdier plastic, but it was not very sturdy, that was a little disappointing. It is very cheap, so it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorwolff on 10/31/2013

I use this case on my iPod every day, she got more than a month and have no problem with it, that was the case earlier in my iPod had damaged the metal housing, I polish the iPod and since then with this new case had no problems. At the buttons could be a little softer to tighten, this is not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictorhlo on 07/22/2013

Just enjoyed it, very cheap, but relatively good quality of the product. Fits well to the iPod shape. Good to hold and touch. Better than the silicone cases. Good material made too. Neutral and discrete color. Very skinny, does not increase the dimentions of the iPod. The finish is not that well. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKarachi on 07/12/2013

-very good price -keeps dust from going on ipod and prevents scratches -fits well on ipod, moulds well onto volume and power buttons -the front has a raised edge so it the screen part every scrapes on pavement or floor from falling, the screen will not be scratched -I have dropped my ipod with this case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabipang on 07/04/2013

This is a perfect case for people who want a cheap, simple and black case. It protects your iPod great from scratches. Ships fast and the price is great. Around 1/10 of the price of a case like this from my local store. Fits around your iPod perfectly, no problem putting it on and removing it. Doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxfer62 on 06/12/2013

The cover is really flexible and the ipod fits correctly. My ipod's back is now well protected. Besides is thick enough to avoid any big impact due to falls. Volume buttons are covered and I don't feel easy turn up or down the volumes (not hard anyway) The hole for the camera is a bit big so you can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBB7HUN on 05/15/2013

- Dirty cheap. I think this is the cheapest case in this category. - Fits and protect as well. I dropped my iPad a bunch of times and don't even scratched or broken. - Adds a very nice and soft grip. Stay on the table and can't slide around. - The material is excellent. Not so soft, not so hard. Better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonathandalle on 05/11/2013

It's a nice, good looking case, and it's made of a kind of rubber, so your ipod won't fall out of your pockets. It's a bit sticky, but a contra is that there's a lot of dust on your case. The case is also very cheap. The ipod isn't 100% fitting in the case. The case is a little too big, though this isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaanWielens on 04/23/2013

The case is very cheap and the feel is good, not too soft but also not too hard. The case fits nice around the iPod and the edges coming over the top of the iPod are small. The edges on the sides of the case are glued or melt together and on the left top corner there was a sharp piece of plastic pointing ... Read more

Back of the iPod Front of the iPod Side of the iPod

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections