DX » Community » Reviews » USB Sync and Charging Docking Station Cradle for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenecanyon on 08/25/2013

Simple, easy and cheap. Works as advertised, a iPhone 4 and 4s fit nicely. Cheap enough to put one next to all systems, no reason to walk around with a charger anymore. USB cable is attached to the dock so one less connector that can become unplugged. Very light, you'll have to hold the dock when removing the phone. A black one would be nice. A heavier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukoo on 12/11/2012

Looks just like it does on the pictures, but you can also see that on the personal photo's people uploaded. fits great on the iphone 4, altho i would recommend to try it carefully on the first try becease the aftermarket stuf sometimes dont fit that well! may not feel so solid when you shake it or tap it on the table, but on the other hand.. why would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhasant on 12/03/2012

my iphone 4s sits tightly and firmly, fast charging from computer, and sync nicely with itunes. the bottom part is not tightly closed but this doesn't affect its functions. just that too little technical info on the body like required power (W) and current (mAh), not even in the box. but seeing that it charges fast and sync correctly i think i'll buy ... Read more

perfect dock for iphone 4s
    0 0
  • posted bystrange on 10/20/2012

Will make your ipohe easyer to reach and read while charging it can be used to charge and transfer data. build quality is good. Could be a litle bit cheaper. I bought 2. one for my desk and another one for my bedroom. it makes the iphone easyer to read. and while i am at sleep i do not need to grab the iphone if i get a message, i just need to look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilvadiego1512 on 09/10/2012

* Very useful gadget, and very stylish too, it is not the same to have an iPhone or iPod on the table that to have it on a dock. * Good quality built No cons really, building quality is not the best, but is enough. I have an iPhone 3GS and an iTouch 4, the Touch fits perfectly but the 3GS doesn't, it isn't really a con as it is designed to work with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/11/2011

I was quite sure that this product can take the Iphone with the bumper but disappointed, anyhow it works normal and do the expected job. Nothing special. The iPhone stands exactly 90 degrees without any tilt that can help you to see the screen. Doesn't support the bumper or any iPhone case. The first time you put the Iphone you get a message that this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArmenak on 06/22/2011

Build quality and materials are good. Plastic is very rigid. iPhone 4 fits perfect and stands firm. I notice inly one con, that might be a bit disappointing - phone stands at right angle, what is little inconvenient to operate with phone when it's charging. I bought one to my work, and it's very useful, because i always change phone mode to vibro and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedoardopozzi on 04/14/2011

this Charging Docking Station is the ceapest on the market but it does't mean that it is a bad product. it is a great deal because it is cheap, small, useful and stylish ... it is plug and play item .. you can use like a Charging Docking Station and like a sync station for transfer data to your pc from iphone and viceversa ... a must have thing for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRGenius on 04/05/2011

Works great. Have bought several, One on the nightstand and one by the computer etc. I put on a USB Power Adapter/Charger for iPhone 4 (http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-power-adapter-charger-for-iphone-4-white-100-240v-eu-plug-48615) on them so I dont need to use them on the computers usb. It works with Iphone 3 to. No cons realy. The only thing is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections