DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Wireless 4-CH Control R/C Radio Control Helicopter with Gyroscope
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfigh on 05/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For your start in this helicopter model aircraft is ideal. - Easy control. - Resistant material. - Great Outreach. - Can be calibrated to better balance. - Visually looks professional control. - Good quality of materials. - includes 3 LEDs, the middle is white... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymausaka on 02/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product. excellent build quality, mine fall several times and it still flies perfectly. Four channels are great for get complete control over the helicopter. Battery holds for about 5-10 minutes. Radio control is great. Way better than IR controls. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafbergel on 02/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good build quality for the price there are replacement parts on the internet, trust me you will need it Cons:none OtherThoughts:Can be a little hard to control this thing if you're a beginner. Mine broke on the first day cause I crashed it on the ceiling... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipuss on 12/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Best price for a 4ch heli with the RT -Strong ally structure and very light weight, so its hard to break! -Easy for trimming (the trimming buttons are self-explanatory -Extremelly stable flight -Great appereance -Bivolt charger -Good range (RC) Cons:-The RC has a very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byocf81 on 12/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Pretty crash resistant due to flexible rotor hinges. (It it fell about 1½ stories through the hole in the center of the staircase and it still worked flawlessly afterwards) - Can be used indoors if space is large enough. (I'd recommend free space of about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLesStroud on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very easy to control -Nice heli to mod -Great price for 4CH + Gyro + RF Helicopter -Great looking heli and remote control -Control works well and precise in long distance Cons:-Battery could be of more capacity (180mAh it says but I doubt it's true) -It'd be gr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeeluka on 08/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:IS JUST GREAT is a 4-channel helicopter (you can go forward, backward, up, down, LEFT, RIGHT, turn on its axis in the style of the clock or against) control is very professional and I think very difficult to use the batteries last a long time control Truth has an excell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNetunah on 07/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:4-channel helicopter! Conveniently located in the remote batteries. ????? ???????? Cons:manufacturing quality is poor. helicopter itself, on the verge of a satisfactory quality, but the panel beyond reasonable. Dangling sticks above all praise:) No replacement for the B... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtomicrox on 06/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I have controlled 3 different RC helicopters, this is by far the best. -Very controllable - the 4 channels are useful and the gyro works correctly. -Small but very solid. -Radio allows you to fly outdoors (be careful, even light wind disrupts the flight). Cons:-No spare... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjairton on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- The price is the best thing... - Good build quality - Very stable if correctly trimmed - Good RC range - Not very noisy - So light it won't break even if fall Cons:- There's no switch for the heli lights - Battery will last no more than ~8 minutes - No replacement for t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections