For your start in this helicopter model aircraft is ideal.
- Easy control.
- Resistant material.
- Great Outreach.
- Can be calibrated to better balance.
- Visually looks professional control.
- Good quality of materials.
- includes 3 LEDs, the middle is white and the sides change between blue and red. Among the cons I see him enlisted as follows:
-... Read more
Great product. excellent build quality, mine fall several times and it still flies perfectly.
Four channels are great for get complete control over the helicopter.
Battery holds for about 5-10 minutes.
Radio control is great. Way better than IR controls. A little bit hard to control. maybe, for begginers like me, it is not the perfect choice. because ... Read more
very good build quality for the price
there are replacement parts on the internet, trust me you will need it none Can be a little hard to control this thing if you're a beginner.
Mine broke on the first day cause I crashed it on the ceiling then it felt on the floor but I managed to find replacement parts on the internet and got it fixed and flying ... Read more
-Best price for a 4ch heli with the RT -Strong ally structure and very light weight, so its hard to break! -Easy for trimming (the trimming buttons are self-explanatory -Extremelly stable flight -Great appereance -Bivolt charger -Good range (RC) -The RC has a very poor manufactring quality -Manual lacks of some important informations -No spare parts ... Read more
- Pretty crash resistant due to flexible rotor hinges. (It it fell about 1½ stories through the hole in the center of the staircase and it still worked flawlessly afterwards)
- Can be used indoors if space is large enough. (I'd recommend free space of about the size of a 2 person bed or larger) I've used it to fly though the hallway and staircase ... Read more
-Very easy to control -Nice heli to mod -Great price for 4CH + Gyro + RF Helicopter -Great looking heli and remote control -Control works well and precise in long distance -Battery could be of more capacity (180mAh it says but I doubt it's true) -It'd be great if it would come with spare blades/battery. Great heli, I'm loving it. I've started to make ... Read more
IS JUST GREAT is a 4-channel helicopter (you can go forward, backward, up, down, LEFT, RIGHT, turn on its axis in the style of the clock or against) control is very professional and I think very difficult to use the batteries last a long time control Truth has an excellent response the helicopter, is instantaneous comes in a well protected package! ... Read more
Conveniently located in the remote batteries.
????? ???????? manufacturing quality is poor. helicopter itself, on the verge of a satisfactory quality, but the panel beyond reasonable. Dangling sticks above all praise:) No replacement for the Blades! Try to find them! good starting model! To prepare for the more serious helicopters.... Read more
-I have controlled 3 different RC helicopters, this is by far the best.
-Very controllable - the 4 channels are useful and the gyro works correctly.
-Small but very solid.
-Radio allows you to fly outdoors (be careful, even light wind disrupts the flight). -No spare blades - mine are all "dented" with a few days of heavy use.
-Low battery ... Read more
- The price is the best thing...
- Good build quality
- Very stable if correctly trimmed
- Good RC range
- Not very noisy
- So light it won't break even if fall - There's no switch for the heli lights
- Battery will last no more than ~8 minutes
- No replacement for the blades
- Too small. There's no way it will fly in external environment
- RC needs ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.