DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish 9-LED 8000mcd White Light Flashlight with Strap - Black (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEdegar1974 on 06/23/2012

The light is really bright, the body is very small, but is strong. Last week it just fell off my hand (I was not using the strap, unfortunatelly) at like 2,5 m/8 ft, and it's working just fine. Not even a scratch. It uses 3 AAA batteries (doesn't come with). A great product, that works just fine! I recommend it! Its very compact! None, it works just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcreteDonkey on 09/09/2011

- This flash light is extremely bright, I own a much more expensive brand name flash light which was gifted to me and I wasn't expecting this to be able to compete with it, however it produced an extremely bright beam. - The flash light itself is fairly small and easy enough to carry on a key chain or place into a draw for use. - Although other commenters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXMarkS on 06/16/2011

- The black finish holds up nicely against scratches and doesn't wear off. - Works a long time on a single pair of batteries, at least 2 hours. - Has a clicky switch instead of a twist switch. - Is pretty fall resistant, i've dropped it multiple times onto rocks and concrete and it doesn't signs of damage yet. - Has 2 springs to keep the batteries in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynsmarr on 02/09/2011

i just ordered a bunch of these and i'm surprised with the quality! the unit itself is very light and doesnt feel heavy at all. 9 leds are super bright compared to my single led. the best part is the price especially where im from a unit like this cost atleast $5-$10 for one! only thing i dislike is the casing of the uni is very thin and you get this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 12/24/2010

The main pros of this lap are the dimensions and the low consumption. Leds are really bright and his low dimensions are useful mainly if you, like me, bought this to have a light in your car for when might be necessary take a look inside the engine in the middle of the night Build quality is really low power on interrupter leave you the sensation that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections