DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Folding Transparent Lenses Motorcycle Goggles Glasses with Elastic Strap
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidmasontoronto on 03/24/2014

Cheap, light, and does the trick. I bought these to use on my motorcycle, but have found them to be perfect safety goggles for the workshop. They're fun, very lightweight, and the lenses haven't scratched yet, which is surprising given how cheap these were. They fit great, really comfortable. The metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteve616 on 08/16/2013

The only real pro I can say about this product is the fact that I it wasn't broken when I got it. This is single handedly the cheapest looking thing I have ever bought. It is ridiculous. I bought this for costume wear and it looks so cheap and badly built. The "metal" and lens look the part, but the ... Read more

Googles Close up of padding

0 0 0

• posted byhazemkmammu on 05/21/2013

Looks great Retro Adjustable strap Transparent lens Great to wear on helmet Not for practical use, just good to wear on top of your motorcycle helmet. Will break easily if used as goggles and will impair vision Some imperfection in the chrome paint finish (hard to notice at a distance) These are very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byksmith on 08/18/2011

There rather comfortable and though the build quality isn't great they seem to do the job. I definitely wouldn't trust the lenses to work for any kind of real protection I use these when i drive my Jeep with the windshield down, however this usually isn't on public roads or in the woods. I drive like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattiashiller on 07/19/2011

Looks good, just like the original vintage goggles from that time Very plastic. I don't trust the build quality to be good enough for carting or as eye protection when riding a motor bike. The "hinge" between the lences is not fixed so it falls out of its position sometimes. (maybe only my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykazenokage on 12/24/2010

Technically are well done, they're like some of the la tests solutions of the middle of '40 I've bough this to restore my grand father original ones and it worked perfectly to that purpose, Soft Padded lining fit it perfectly. It's a toy, even if say to be for charting I can't suggest it for that. It'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections