DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Plating White Steel Cufflinks for Men - Silver (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythomsonooi on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap for the quality of workmanship - Good material - Professional looking Cons:None at the moment, it does what it's supposed to :) OtherThoughts:I've all my shirts tailored, and I've been getting my cufflinks from dx.com for my replacement and interest sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymateusflecha on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent product, good quality, and good price. The items that I receive were exactly as I expected, very detailed and without any scratch or defects. They look much more expensive, that they were. Cons:Considering the products received, I could not see any CONS, since... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrescent on 05/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice looking piece. looks more expensive than it really is. bought for my husband and other male family members. they enjoy wearing it. the little box that is different than the rest is also a nice touch. the hinge is also good and easy to get into and out of the h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrunarh on 04/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Very good price. * Looks much more expensive than they really are. * Good design. * Looks like good quality * Turnable pin for it to be easier to put it on. Cons:* The turnable pin doesn't look like it's of that high quality as the rest of it does. * One of the square... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyeahbaby on 11/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-the cuffs looke nice and have a good quality -the are all over chrime -it looks kind like a chessfield but one field is not like the others (thats the style) -you can wear them with any shirt color -very good price you never will buy that cufs for about 3€ anywhere els... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections