DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen Waterproof Flood Light/Projection Warm White Lamp (12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMRXC90 on 12/05/2012

VERY VERY high quality of build and materials used. Absolutely no overheating possible with this thing. On top , for a 3x1 watt it produces a LOT of light/lumen. Probably because of the lenses on top of the leds. Colour is really warm white ... should buy a decent lightmeter but i guess it's closer to 3K or less. Well, not really, except maybe for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonte101 on 11/09/2012

It is an easy flood light to install. It gives a pleasent light. Enough light to light up a tree from below, creating a very nice atmosphere in the garden at night. Emazing amountof light from only 3W leds! Build quality is in general good. The bracket is a bit weak. If mounting on a flat surface, I am sure it performs sufficient, but when ounting it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjylha on 09/20/2011

-Bright for a 3-watt unit -Very good build quality and material -Short cable, but you can change it if you are up to it in the first place. I can confirm that this works with AC as well. I have two of those hooked up in series with some old christmas light transformer, which is 24v AC. Tighten the threads before installing. Color of the light is something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXeslaroi on 05/26/2011

Very bright (see also cons) Good build quality, easy to change the wires. Spot is completely stainless steel. Wide range lightning. There is no heat coming from the led-spot. I use it in my garden to lighten up some plants, but you can use it in you're garden pond/pool. Very bright, it's a warm light but above 3500K and it looks like it produces more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywgriffa on 12/20/2010

It has a nice white color similar to sunlight. Very bright, lights up things 25-30 feet away. Connecting leads are only 4 inches in length. Mine came with both leads being black. I was unsure of the polarity. I applied 12 volts DC and reversed the leads and both ways there was light output. At 12 volts DC the lamp took 0.2 amps In the main promotional ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections