DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen Waterproof Flood Light/Projection Warm White Lamp (12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMRXC90 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:VERY VERY high quality of build and materials used. Absolutely no overheating possible with this thing. On top , for a 3x1 watt it produces a LOT of light/lumen. Probably because of the lenses on top of the leds. Colour is really warm white ... should buy a de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonte101 on 11/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an easy flood light to install. It gives a pleasent light. Enough light to light up a tree from below, creating a very nice atmosphere in the garden at night. Emazing amountof light from only 3W leds! Build quality is in general good. Cons:The bracket is a bit wea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjylha on 09/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Bright for a 3-watt unit -Very good build quality and material Cons:-Short cable, but you can change it if you are up to it in the first place. OtherThoughts:I can confirm that this works with AC as well. I have two of those hooked up in series with some old christmas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXeslaroi on 05/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright (see also cons) Good build quality, easy to change the wires. Spot is completely stainless steel. Wide range lightning. There is no heat coming from the led-spot. I use it in my garden to lighten up some plants, but you can use it in you're garden po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywgriffa on 12/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a nice white color similar to sunlight. Very bright, lights up things 25-30 feet away. Cons:Connecting leads are only 4 inches in length. OtherThoughts:Mine came with both leads being black. I was unsure of the polarity. I applied 12 volts DC and revers... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections