DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 3-LED 270-Lumen Waterproof Flood Light/Projection Warm White Lamp (12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Rock solid

posted by MRXC90 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

VERY VERY high quality of build and materials used. Absolutely no overheating possible with this thing. On top , for a 3x1 watt it produces a LOT of light/lumen. Probably because of the lenses on top of the leds. Colour is really warm white ... should buy a decent lightmeter but i guess it's closer to 3K or less.

Cons:

Well, not really, except maybe for the price.

OtherThoughts:

because of MY OWN stupidity I blow the driver by hooking it up to a 220V AC source instead of 12V DC...grrrrrr. So , no protection there...be warned.
    To make it worse I hooked it directly to a 220V-AC-12V-DC .... on the wrong side of it. So i also blew that power supply to heaven (LOL).

Bottomline:

Absolutely decent product, but if you need a lot of them ... it will become rather expensive. Local shops sell a likes for +30% where as strips are sold locally for at least 50 to 100% more of the DX price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections