Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvuestramajestad on 04/14/2013

- Cheap: is the same as Canon sells in their packs, but much cheaper. - Light and small: very easy to carry, come whith a carry bag. - Have not professional quality, maybe cannot support the weight of a large camera. - Movement of the camera on the tripod not very soft. Can affect the image quality of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseby74 on 03/19/2013

cómodo para transportar, liviano y compacto, a muy buen precio, excelente para quienes de manera amateur comienzan con la fotografía ó filmografia, ideal para realizar tomas que necesitan gran estabilidad como acercamientos a objetos que están a una gran distancia el ser liviano puede ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymicmed on 01/01/2013

Cheap. The height is good for personal use. really handy because the feet are retractable fits different cameras. very easy to use. lightweight. not very stable on surfaces that aren't flat. might fall when the wind is strong. bit concerning when you put your dslr camera because the tripod's really light.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHFBSA on 07/28/2012

Great lightweight camera I'm not a professional but use mainly for panoramas great lightweight so fine to put on back if going for a bit of a hike fits camersa well and clips system feels very secure maybe weighs a bit too little feels a little insecure in high wind when put all the way up would probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefaguim on 07/12/2012

-Very cheap tripod, local stores sell same quality product around here for triple the price -Light weight makes it good for carrying around, comes with a nice bag for that purpose -Handles can be moved in all directions and there is a level to help you - Not very sturdy, I would not recomend using this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byakms88 on 06/27/2012

This tripod is very light and great as travelling tripod while on vacation, relatively easy to setup, relatively sturdy for its size, folds into a small size so its compact size makes it easy to carry Operates as expected, quality is as expected for the price paid for the item. I use this with a compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcuse1979 on 07/06/2011

- Price - Light weight - Small - Bubble level - Bag - Build quality is so-so - Not very tall - Stability could be better I think this is a good tripod for the casual photographer. But I wouldn't attach a heavy (or expensive) camera to it. Specially if at the ouside. Combination of heavy camera and wind ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycrocsnoirs on 12/31/2010

Very light weight Cheap price Well build Aluminum Compact Usefull Could be a little more cheaper Do not hesitate to buy this product, it's great, cheap and reliable for the price. Higly recommended! This tripod is perfect for anyone who's looking for a great tripod for their camera or camcorder. Compact,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjackolow on 09/27/2010

One of the cheapest tripods on the market Holds a flash on the hot shoe with good stability Has a quick release plate - very convenient Has a spirit level - also convenient Has a carry pouch - quite useful as well Bad build quality means that it feels very plastic Its a lot smaller than I expected - ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCarniflex on 08/13/2010

On the positive side this is a tripod. Even that small tripod is a lot better than no tripod at all when you have use for one. Second positive thing about it is that while the head is plastic and I would not attach anything heavier than about 1 - 1.5 kg to it it can be tilted three ways and has that ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections