Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- is small and easy to carry
- can support a DSLR camera even with a tele zoom (although a bit shaky)
- did I mention it is small and easy to carry?
- a bit shaky if the objective on the camera is long/heavy
- is only 3.5 feet tall, so in some situations it could be higher
Buy it if you need a lightweight and small tripod. Good choice for amateurs and people who like to always carry a tripod around. With that price, you really can't go wrong with this one. Sturdy enough for most purposes.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.