Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRub4o on 06/09/2013

Good looking spreader with gold color. Self sticked on double side. Installation is very easy and simple: just remove the tape from the thermal adhesive, put the memory in between and clip the whole things together with the clips. You can use it with different types of memory DDR, DDR2, SDR, DDR3. Good cooling efect and doesn't take much space: won'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Looks and weights like copper - A nice shiny finish - Sturdy clips (they are copper-coloured but copper ones would be too soft and these ones give quite a steely feel) The only install instruction you get is the text on the tape on the thermal adhesive: "please tear it, before using" - The build quality isn't exactly the best. The metal sheets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennyycc on 08/29/2012

Easy to use. Just Open it, peel of the sticker, and clamp it to your RAM. So far I used no problem as I already modified it to make it work better. Anyway, for this price of RAM heat spreader, you can't get it elsewhere. As stated in the pros, I already modified the RAM heat spreader. The Ram Heat spreader clamp it with just a sponge like material. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDexterP on 08/20/2012

° This thing is CHEAP !!! ° Easy to install. ° 3M heat transfert double sided stikers supplied. ° Adjustable in height, by the way you install them. ° Well ... they disassemble really fast when not stiking .. ;-) ° Power OFF computer before !!! ° Take the memory sticks appart first. ° Take your time to instal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamian137 on 07/30/2012

It helps keep memory a little bit cooler It looks real nice on the PC, if you're into modding (albeit a little) it makes a difference. It comes with thermic paste It holds just fine It doesn't make miracles, I had a RAM that overheats and make's my PC shutdown almost inmediatly, with this it could keep up a couple minutes but it wasn't a solution. it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/08/2011

This product is great solution to keep your memory a little bit cooler, and to make it look more cool aswell its a little bit like the finishing touch... Very easy to use unpack, open up, put it over memory, put memory back into pc, done! and it seems to be of good material. some people dont even dare to open up their pc, if that is the case then it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymare9mm on 10/01/2011

The most important feature of this product is the look of the ram. It makes any cheap no-name sticks look like high-end expansive products. The way it is attached and supposed to work is exactly the same as the brand name products. Not very strong build. Very sensitive paint, almost sure to scratch during installation. Quite difficult to fit. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposeidon981 on 03/25/2011

Looks good when on the RAM. Does what it is meant to. Has a warning/reminder on the Paper coverings to tell you to take them off. Clips on tightly. Metal clips are hard to put on and take off, this results in the paint on the Heat Spreaders to come/scratch off. The Paint can be EASILY scratched off. Is made of Aluminium not Copper. Could be Cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosin95 on 03/30/2010

looks cool on the ram. i bought two beacuse i have 2 slots of ram. very cheap and usefulness beacuse it get warm(its take it from the ram). fit in 100 percent on ddr2 and other rams. must remove the sticker from the memory heatspreader if not its just warm the ram. this is not realy memory cooler its just to looks good. if you really need ram cooling ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerdini on 11/18/2009

Looks cool. Easy to use. Protects the ram from scratches or. Gets warm. Which means it get the heat from the chips onto this heat spreader. You could remove the painting from this heat spreader with only your nails. If your fingernails are too short, try you toe nails. Bought 2 of these. Tested them. Were pleased. Made another order with 6 more and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections