Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and weights like copper - A nice shiny finish - Sturdy clips (they are copper-coloured but copper ones would be too soft and these ones give quite a steely feel) Cons:The only install instruction you get is the text on the tape on the thermal adhesive: &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennyycc on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Just Open it, peel of the sticker, and clamp it to your RAM. So far I used no problem as I already modified it to make it work better. Anyway, for this price of RAM heat spreader, you can't get it elsewhere. Cons:As stated in the pros, I already modified th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDexterP on 08/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:° This thing is CHEAP !!! ° Easy to install. ° 3M heat transfert double sided stikers supplied. ° Adjustable in height, by the way you install them. Cons:° Well ... they disassemble really fast when not stiking .. ;-) OtherThoughts:° Power... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamian137 on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It helps keep memory a little bit cooler It looks real nice on the PC, if you're into modding (albeit a little) it makes a difference. It comes with thermic paste It holds just fine Cons:It doesn't make miracles, I had a RAM that overheats and make's my PC shutdown almo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystefan369 on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is great solution to keep your memory a little bit cooler, and to make it look more cool aswell its a little bit like the finishing touch... Very easy to use unpack, open up, put it over memory, put memory back into pc, done! and it seems to be of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymare9mm on 10/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The most important feature of this product is the look of the ram. It makes any cheap no-name sticks look like high-end expansive products. The way it is attached and supposed to work is exactly the same as the brand name products. Cons:Not very strong build.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposeidon981 on 03/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks good when on the RAM. Does what it is meant to. Has a warning/reminder on the Paper coverings to tell you to take them off. Clips on tightly. Cons:Metal clips are hard to put on and take off, this results in the paint on the Heat Spreaders to come/scratch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyosin95 on 03/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks cool on the ram. i bought two beacuse i have 2 slots of ram. very cheap and usefulness beacuse it get warm(its take it from the ram). fit in 100 percent on ddr2 and other rams. Cons:must remove the sticker from the memory heatspreader if not its just warm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymerdini on 11/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks cool. Easy to use. Protects the ram from scratches or. Gets warm. Which means it get the heat from the chips onto this heat spreader. Cons:You could remove the painting from this heat spreader with only your nails. If your fingernails are too short, try... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychopstick9558 on 05/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ok product. diverts some of the heat from ram onto the heat spreader. looks nice in your case as well when you have enough of them. great for window cases. Cons:if you are serious about memory cooling, you probably want to stay away from this. this is primarily for look... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections