Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySniper6075 on 10/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a very handy tool to use, I always take it with me to control my Ipod. Saves time (no longer do I have to take my Ipod out of my pocket, and I keep the remote in my bag, which has a transparant part - handy! Cons:the adapter is kind of bulky compared to the Ipod its... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzuluheaven on 02/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with my Iphone 4 well. Small and handy. Works well within 5m range At short distance, can even work when remote is pointed at a reverse Not awful looking.. thank god! Doesnt require additional docks or wires. Use it for my presentation and its Great!! Cons:range t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdfasdfghjkl on 03/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly on my 5.5g (video) iPod. It's surprisingly well-built for such a small control, feels like it'll last a while. The range is brilliant, I can point the remote in pretty much any direction and it'll work. Cons:A pass-through feature for the dock... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTjoewie90 on 07/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice idea, i would love to be able to use my ipod with a remote controller. Cons:Does not work with my ipod nano 5G. I guess the ipod has a chip in it which makes it only work with official ipod wires and cables. Too bad, it might work with older model ipods, not with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupermanrules5 on 04/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really, really sensitive. I point the controller into the opposite direction from a reasonable distance, and it still picks up the signal. Also, the remote control comes wrapped in really tight plastic, so it protects it from liquids and whatever else. Cons:None... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnny1004 on 09/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The control is really fantastic * The distance it is very good, at least some 10 meters * The control is immediate response, * The times for use with the iPod in your pocket * And it pretty well Cons:* It uses infra red, which makes use the controller to contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaerl1d on 04/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is cheap, VERY cheap Easy to understand Nice to use with stereos Nice design Cons:It doesn't have very much functions The range isn't the best The thing you plug under your iPod is big OtherThoughts:It is well worth the money, and if you have a homemade craddle, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrhuig on 04/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-it works with my ipod classic 6g! (which means it will probably work with all ipod models, because the classic is the one model which has compatibility problems.) -built quality is really great, beyond expectation. -its handy. -its small. -range is good -great price Co... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections