Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySniper6075 on 10/16/2011

Its a very handy tool to use, I always take it with me to control my Ipod. Saves time (no longer do I have to take my Ipod out of my pocket, and I keep the remote in my bag, which has a transparant part - handy! the adapter is kind of bulky compared to the Ipod itself + build quality could be better. But all in all, for this money you won't hear me ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzuluheaven on 02/05/2011

Works with my Iphone 4 well. Small and handy. Works well within 5m range At short distance, can even work when remote is pointed at a reverse Not awful looking.. thank god! Doesnt require additional docks or wires. Use it for my presentation and its Great!! range too short. Will be better if it is RF instead of IR. Unable to charge iphone while using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdfasdfghjkl on 03/08/2010

Works perfectly on my 5.5g (video) iPod. It's surprisingly well-built for such a small control, feels like it'll last a while. The range is brilliant, I can point the remote in pretty much any direction and it'll work. A pass-through feature for the dock connector would be useful, so it can be charged and used with the remote at the same time. The part ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTjoewie90 on 07/17/2009

Nice idea, i would love to be able to use my ipod with a remote controller. Does not work with my ipod nano 5G. I guess the ipod has a chip in it which makes it only work with official ipod wires and cables. Too bad, it might work with older model ipods, not with the newer ones. Also i did not get the plug in for the ipod the way it looks on the photo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupermanrules5 on 04/10/2009

Really, really sensitive. I point the controller into the opposite direction from a reasonable distance, and it still picks up the signal. Also, the remote control comes wrapped in really tight plastic, so it protects it from liquids and whatever else. None. Plastic seems like it can break easily, but for the price, it's well worth it. The receiver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnny1004 on 09/27/2008

The control is really fantastic * The distance it is very good, at least some 10 meters * The control is immediate response, * The times for use with the iPod in your pocket * And it pretty well * It uses infra red, which makes use the controller to control the iPod inside the bag * He is just a little big, but keep it in your pocket even do not have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaerl1d on 04/27/2008

It is cheap, VERY cheap Easy to understand Nice to use with stereos Nice design It doesn't have very much functions The range isn't the best The thing you plug under your iPod is big It is well worth the money, and if you have a homemade craddle, and want to change songs from the coatch, it works perfectly.. :) So, if you need a remote for your iPod,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrhuig on 04/03/2008

-it works with my ipod classic 6g! (which means it will probably work with all ipod models, because the classic is the one model which has compatibility problems.) -built quality is really great, beyond expectation. -its handy. -its small. -range is good -great price -the model i received is not the one pictured, but this isnt really a con, because ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections