Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypengekcs2 on 01/31/2012

Having to charge your ps3 controllers via usb, then the ps3 eye, then the move controllers -- all connect via usb to the console. 2 usb ports are simply not enough for the advanced user. If you are connecting a pendrive / external usb port or using more than 2 devices sometimes at once - then this part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKoldest on 01/20/2012

It came in 3 weeks since the day I ordered, came in excelent conditions. THe instructions are in English, very understandable. It fits very good in my slim PS3. It really recognizes the port 1, 2, 3, 4. I bought it instead of buying the ps3 dongle that cost between $35-$45. I needed 2 of these if I wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCSummers on 01/19/2012

This is a must-have accessory for the PS3...as other reviewers have mentioned, two USB ports just don't cut ir with all of the accessories available. This fits perfectly (it really wasn't made to take on-and-off, it fits so snugly), becomes part of the unit, and makes it trivial to plug in whatever you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiroslavCvejic on 10/26/2011

Apart from obvious addition of two USB ports, the SD card reader is a nice touch for viewing photos from camera and backing up save-game files. Fits perfectly and looks as it's a part of the console. No configuring whatsoever needed. Obstructs HDD LED a bit. Can be viewed from front and right side. If ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byElmar69 on 07/14/2011

With more and more USB extensions to your PS3, only 2 ports can be too little. This litle extension works like a charm. It fits nicely in place on your Slim PS3 and you get 2 more ports... And it becomes a really nice part of your PS3. Haven't found any. Only problem might be that the PS3 games are picky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygutterball on 04/11/2011

- Works on 3.60 firmware!! - Provides 2 more needed USB ports and an SD card reader. - Fit is snug and colour matches. - Buzz sensor, Move camera, Singstar Mics and a charge cord all worked at the same time!! - It's a snug fit, so I wouldn't suggest taking it off and putting it back on too many times.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKreeg on 03/28/2011

Nice solid case seems to be made of good quality plastic. Plugs in and works, easy as that! The two lugs on the top of hub help hold it firmly to the underside of the ps3 case. Nice flush fit with the front of ps3. the two usb ports the plugged in were not fitted neatly / slightly bent towards each other,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDCHammer on 03/20/2011

Fits well, locks right in place when plugged in Matches console quite well Easy to install Works with most USB devices SD Reader is iffy, worked once, then quit. Haven't made it work since Can't calibrate a Move controller if the Playstation Eye camera is plugged into this adapter. Other than having ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyashijoe on 03/15/2011

It gives to new PS3s what Sony had taken out: 2 more USBs and a SD reader. It fits perfetly in the ps3 slim. It works, I've tested also with 3 USBs plugged in: 1external hd, 1 pen drive, sony eye webcam. Everything works fine. It is black, but not exactly the same black of the ps3. A USB port on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections