DX » Community » Reviews » Eastward YJ J09 Cree XP-E-R3 4-Mode 240-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byteamen on 09/27/2011

- very much high quality of manufacturing - the small size - small weight - element AA - everywhere is easy for buying - very bright - 4 modes of brightness with memory of modes - the convenient and reliable button - the driver on average modes a little peeps but it is audible only in a complete silence - i consider that this lantern is very good! many ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byviolinbf on 07/30/2011

Very good output for a AA only battery. Excellent user interface, no sill flash modes. It's very small for a clicky, not quite as small as Nitecore EZ AA, but in the same ballpark. The clip extends over the end of the tail cap preventing a true tail stand. You can fudge it by setting it on the edge of a table so that the clip hangs over the edge. It ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byALL on 07/18/2011

4-mode!!! NIGH-not so high-low-wery low (without SOS&strobe)Very bright!!! More flood then throw, i like it! Goot yellow tint. Realy small. Finish is good. Smooth reflector. R3 led. thort tail,like in previous comment, NOT tailstand! - not i real con for me. The bad thing, that the buttiom(metal), dangle around and hover, with gaps With all o-rings ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySlowPoke808 on 07/11/2011

4-mode operation works perfectly. Very bright in high mode. Low mode is very, very low-- this is something that most flashlight connoisseurs look for. PWM frequency is super-high so there's no annoying flickering, even in the lower modes. Nice OP reflector and glass lens. I received a defective tailcap. It was machined 2mm shorter than specs. Because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRipper5555 on 04/15/2011

SO BRIGHT!!! I have both the MTE C2-1 Q5, the C3-907 Cree R2-WC and the Aurora SH0030 Cree XPE WC-Q5. All bright ones. This one blows them away. More floodier beam, bigger hotspot and so much more brighter. Dare i say twice as bright?!! I received the 4-mode version. This was a bit of a gamble since people got the shitty 3-mode useless one. It works ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadfpro on 02/20/2011

It Flashlight the brightest 1xAA-Flashlight from assortment Dealextreme. Very convenient modes. Beam not too narrow. Flashlight very compact. Eastward YJ J09 it is good to suit for EDC. I have not found out lacks. Eastward YJ J09 it is real can let out so much light, how many it is written to specifications. I compared light stream Eastward YJ J09 and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlueBeam1 on 12/27/2010

Ok this is the Pros about the light, it really has some nice attributes about it but be sure and read my entire review before making a decision on this one! I would also like to note I did not receive the 4 mode light without strobe as advertised. Me and everyone else I know got the stupid 3 mode light with the High, Higher and slow flashing modes. ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byold4570 on 12/18/2010

Well anodized Nicely cut threads No battery slop Very nice clip , sturdy . Tail clicky is recessed to deep , will not thumb activate . Reflector + lens were lose Pill glued Clicky switch is low quality Every time you turn it on , output is a lottery . Contact issues On mine the Star was poorly mounted - heatsinked .. Driver was lose in pill Pill was ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections