Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymon762 on 10/17/2014

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byStrath on 07/14/2013

Nice clean package with a good feel. Solar charger is conveniently placed on top so it is easy to sit the radio in the sun to charge. The crank charger feels as if it is charging when cranked - an encouraging feel. Small size means it is readily portable. Compact size means a small speaker and it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBulld on 03/13/2013

A normal radio. Long went right. It's a safe and sound, in the industrial packaging. Everything works fine. Sound is clean, not hi fi but for such devaysa quite decorous. Pleasant to the touch, visual inspection "stocks" were found. Admission confident even with the folded antenna (in ?... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byCaptainSumo on 01/04/2013

Excellent. I could receive > 50 stations in Alkmaar. Both solar charger and crank charger work well. Simple to use. Sound quality is rough. Not a good buy if hi-fidelity is your thing! It's really plus is that no batteries are ever needed to operate this thing. Makes it ideal for a camping or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuser75843 on 12/13/2012

Seems like good build quality. Reception is good. Crank feels solid when used. Telescope antenna is long enough to catch all the "wonderful waves" in the air (Cited from the manual) The tuning button is a bit tight when turning, but it works. The radio was packaged in somewhat hard it a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 12/05/2012

This portable radio is made of a very nice-touching material and is build well. Nothing on it will disclose the country of origin because it is a high-quality made product! The awesomeness of this radio is that it has an infinite source of power - you can charge it in any way you want - either or... Read more

47627, front view 47627, rear view with cracnk

0 0 0

• posted bygaboinger on 11/15/2012

Pretty simple radio, works great and gets charged just by sitting on my window. I have not tested the usb charging feature but cranking works ok. small enough to carry it in a jacket pocket or bag there will be distortion when listening at maximum volume, but's pretty loud for listening from one... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycranny on 11/08/2012

I used it camping and received a number or radio stations in Country Australia (Bathurst 1000 race) AM and FM. Good recharge from sunlight and hand cranking if required. As a small portal radio not much size is too large for a shirt pocket, I improved this by buying a small camera bag from DX I a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byloris67 on 09/04/2012

Small Ready to use, always take with you on vacation, good sound easy portability thanks to its small size. ideal for those who fear blach-out for those who have problems with energy supply, energy saving. Tuning is very sensitive, the wheel is very sensitive, the manufacturer should enlarge. It... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakusto on 07/01/2012

Very good radio: - nice looking - small and lightweight - multiple ways to charge, never need batteries (this is definitely the best of Pros!) - black paint of case is rubber like: stands nicely even on slippery surface, and good grip when held in hand - green led indicating station signal blue -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections