Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycukerko on 12/11/2014

glued parts look firm I couldn't figure it out, had to see it taken apart in a picture. Hope it looks and works as well after some use as it does now. Read more

Impression:love it love it love it!;

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/21/2014

good quality. Design is great. Looks good. I use it for other metal magics Read more

Impression:small brownbox;

0 0 0

• posted bypman1 on 06/28/2014

It would work if the item i purchased was not damaged severly. Its cheap. Usually you would pay up to 20 dollars with this in N.A. The two pins are very fragile. i would suggest that you glue it so that they dont get stuck. This item is an excellent magic toy for all friends and family. I May buy another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHail666lucipurr on 03/15/2014

This item is really well made for the price! There are no sharp corners or rough feeling to the wood its all stained and varnished so you wouldnt get splinters. Fits all my little trinkets! And not a single friend has been able to figure it out aha Can only fit very small items! Didnt come with ANY instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrankiejol on 01/09/2014

It is a nice crafted wooden box. It has two secret drawers quite difficult to find. We bought it for the children and the whole family squeezed their brains trying to open it. It is really hard the first time. And finding the second drawer is quite a challenge. The storage is really small. But this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemcosta on 01/02/2014

Pieces are really tight - they will not fall apart by themselves. It seems to be made of pine wood, but the varnish is well applied, giving this nice oak look. The "extra secure secret drawer" is as large as Euro bills folded in three parts. It can be used as a "safe" for small things,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiasool on 12/15/2013

Inexpensive Quite secure considering it's merely a wooden box Nice dresser piece, great for keeping small things out of sight Enjoyed having friends try and figure out how to open it Not very much space to store items There are noticeable seams around the 2 compartments It's not as big as I had thought,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013

This secret box is perfect! I have lots of them, but this is the best... Greately made, pieces don't fall apart (most of secret boxes get their system broken after a few uses, this still works). The finishings are ok, every friend of mine who tryed to opening it without knowing how to couldn't solve ... Read more

Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer

0 0 0

• posted byGuzzet on 09/08/2013

It's kinda cheap for being so advanced, well glued, not breaking in the first take. It's not flimsy, so it's hard to find the opening. It's not sandpapered well, so I had to do that with a sandpaper and peel off some wooden splinters with a pair of pliers. Could be a little bit cheaper, over 6 bucks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2666374 on 04/30/2013

Nice wooden box, never saw this kind with extra drawer... Bigger than I thought, nicer than I expected. Good for hiding stuff. It's simple and easy to use, you just have to think a litte bit (if you already know the secret of "normal" boxes), and material is good enough. Just didn't like the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections