DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Wooden Box with Extra Secure Secret Drawer
Customer’s impression:
Interesting incrível good fun boxofsecrets love it love it love it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHLB on 05/12/2015

Got this one for my nephew and he liked it a lot. From outside noone can tell that there is a secret opening since it looks like a closed box. It is quite strong but because it is made of wood do not expect it to be tough to survive harsh conditions. You get what you expect and kids like it too :)

Impression:good fun;

0 0 0

• posted byhan179 on 02/14/2015

It took us a lot of time to figure out how it worked. Gave it as a gift and had a lot of fun with it on a children's birthday.

Impression:Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted byGanjani on 01/20/2015

The first time i got it it was so hard to figure it out that i had to see photos on the internet. Its very nice and many people have liked it trying to open it. After many many openings it is a little loose now , but that is because everyone uses force when trying to open it.

Impression:boxofsecrets,good fun;

0 0 0

• posted bylevoxx on 01/14/2015

Belle finition pour ce produit, il ma fallu de l'aide pour trouver la solution.... ;) Bonne achat, je recommande

Impression:boxofsecrets;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 01/09/2015

This box might be expensive, it might not be the best quality and it might not be the most useful... BUT the hours of fun you get out of watching people trying to open it is hilarious, I used for a birthday present instead of wrapping paper, so much more giving!

Impression:boxofsecrets;

0 0 0

• posted byarielvix on 12/29/2014

Pros: Ótimo preço, a caixa é bem feita, boa pintura, a olho nú é imperceptível a forma de abrir. Cons: Os encaixes das aberturas não aparentam ser resistentes, com o tempo ficarão gastos, não recomendo para utilização frequente (abrir e fechar todos os dias). Conclusão: É um objeto decorativo bem... Read more

Impression:incrível;

0 0 0

• posted bycukerko on 12/11/2014

glued parts look firm I couldn't figure it out, had to see it taken apart in a picture. Hope it looks and works as well after some use as it does now.

Impression:love it love it love it!;

0 0 0

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/21/2014

good quality. Design is great. Looks good. I use it for other metal magics

Impression:small brownbox;

0 0 0

• posted byStormulator on 10/04/2014

Good sized box, 2 drawers one about the size of a small cigarette packet the other the size of a couple of match boxes. Drawers are not very well hidden, obvious that there are drawers in it, but even still they are very hard to open, the lock for the second drawer is hidden very well hidden.

Impression:Interesting;

0 0 0

• posted bypman1 on 06/28/2014

It would work if the item i purchased was not damaged severly. Its cheap. Usually you would pay up to 20 dollars with this in N.A. The two pins are very fragile. i would suggest that you glue it so that they dont get stuck. This item is an excellent magic toy for all friends and family. I May buy... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: