Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This secret box is perfect! I have lots of them, but this is the best... Greately made, pieces don't fall apart (most of secret boxes get their system broken after a few uses, this still works). The finishings are ok, every friend of mine who tryed to opening... Read more

Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer
    0 0
  • posted by2666374 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice wooden box, never saw this kind with extra drawer... Bigger than I thought, nicer than I expected. Good for hiding stuff. It's simple and easy to use, you just have to think a litte bit (if you already know the secret of "normal" boxes), and mat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDvdIT on 04/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's fun. Is a solid wooden box, but, after some trick manipulation, you can find two drawers! IT's fun and the (small) drawers can have some utility. It is also really fun show it to your stubbon friends and bet they can't open it. Cons:It's wood, so, be aware... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKyleFraser on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a neat little box where you can hide small items, or use it just for fun with friends. I purchased it as a gift for a young person, but when we actually opened it to use it, it took all of the adults to figure out how to open it. The manufacturers do a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeRaimo on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:product in great condition, well packaged and undamaged. I had never purchased anything like this and for sure if I need to buy more buy. Cons:Only one plastic packaging, could have come in a protective case for being made ??of wood, could have damaged any of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsfghana on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:seriously good! perfect for hidden agendas.oops! very difficult to open at first, exactly why it was developed. the color choice is also perfect, brings back a lot of memories from the old times. protects your delicate tiny materials from dust, termites, insec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJDask on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Can help you hide things -If they don't know what it is,it's really hard to open -Fits easily in the enviroment -Good for decoration in living room,kitchen or bedroom Cons:-Drawers expected larger -Not carefully made(looks destroyed) -Not well painted -Had to remove some... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanton86 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works great. Takes a hvile for freinds to open it. And a fun way to store rings and jewelry Cons:it's obvious that there must be a large room in the box. You have to open the small room to get to the big. it should be the other way around. so the small room was "s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybboyicecream on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This box has a great build: -It is sturdy -It does not let people easily find where the openings are. -It has quite a bit of space in it. -It fools people and becomes a conversational piece. -This stash box easily masks smells without people wandering around t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjbuel1029 on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Compact, tricky, affordable box. A great little puzzle box geocaching. In the trip from Singapore, to California, USA to Tokyo, Japan it took a beating. But a little wood glue fixed it right up. I know that this box will provide a lot of brain-teasing fun for my unlucky v... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections