Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavid G Russell on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I photograph big events, and can shoot 17,000 frames in a week-end when photographing dance, aerobics and other continuous action scenes. I shoot on 3 x 5D Mark 2s and with the larger file sizes, you whip through smaller cards How far have we come since the 12... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefnet on 05/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-A genuine Transcend 400X 32Gb CF card -Good speed. Reads @ 90Mb/s and writes @ 60Mb/s -Good box packaging. -Much cheaper than what I can get locally. -ATA interface with UDMA Support. -It also features built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) -Multi-platform comp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtn32 on 06/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*- It's a geniune Transcend 400X 32Gb CF card - Reads @ 90Mb/s and writes @ 60Mb/s - Much cheaper than what I can get locally, which is like $15 to $20 more Cons:- none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you need a higher capacity CF card which writes @ 60Mb/s and r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections