Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVincentgok on 06/24/2014

The shipment takes less than a week to Singapore. So far, at this speed, this is the cheapest CF card you can get in the market. I shoot and video with this card. No problem. Highly recommended. The packaging is not in a very good condition, most likely because of the courier services. They must have ... Read more

Front side of the box Rear side of the box Front casing Back casing

0 0 0

• posted bycarloseduvic on 06/06/2014

Use on a Canon 7D which do high-resolution video and photos in RAW, image-heavy work that requires good performance speed of the card and it is giving the trick. Excellent value for money, very good quality product. Both the material that is developed when the safety and speed of your reading and writing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybratescu1 on 07/13/2013

Genuine Transcend CF card. Works as advertised it is 400x UDMA 0-6 Transfer rates are the ones advertised. Comes in the original box with warranty certificate and the nice plastic card holder None until now, I have been using other cards from Transcend and never had problems. The delivery time was excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDavid G Russell on 01/30/2013

I photograph big events, and can shoot 17,000 frames in a week-end when photographing dance, aerobics and other continuous action scenes. I shoot on 3 x 5D Mark 2s and with the larger file sizes, you whip through smaller cards How far have we come since the 125 megabyte cards!!! The only worry is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydefnet on 05/13/2012

-A genuine Transcend 400X 32Gb CF card -Good speed. Reads @ 90Mb/s and writes @ 60Mb/s -Good box packaging. -Much cheaper than what I can get locally. -ATA interface with UDMA Support. -It also features built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) -Multi-platform compatibility -MLC NAND Flash chips None yet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxtn32 on 06/12/2011

*- It's a geniune Transcend 400X 32Gb CF card - Reads @ 90Mb/s and writes @ 60Mb/s - Much cheaper than what I can get locally, which is like $15 to $20 more - none If you need a higher capacity CF card which writes @ 60Mb/s and reads @ 90Mb/s, look no further. 32Gb should suffice most photography buffs ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections