DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive (16GB)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalejandroivan on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's original. - Good quality build, just like other Kingston flash drives. - Comes with a software to use (some like the unattended software people use for carrying another software). Cons:Slow speed. It's USB 2.0, but the actual read speed is about 10 MiB/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguibouzan on 07/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The storage is one of the biggest ones you can currently find in a flash drive. Works perfectly (so far...). It is a genuine Kingston flash drive, judging by the packing. Cons:Price is a little high for a flash drive. The "protection cap" to the USB connector is a separ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 07/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great flash drive for a good price. - writing/rading speed is very good, you can store many things in this unit (i.e: 2 fullhd movies, 4000 songs, etc) and it will work perfect when required - really small. I haven't bought kingston flash drives in years, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavioBayer on 06/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast(more than 21MB/s Read and 16MB/s) Plug and play, my PC takes just two seconds to install it on the first time. After the first time, i plug it in my USB port and the autoplay window show almost instantanely. 14.9GB, so you can put a lot of files in it without... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizgcrodrigues on 06/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's not fake. The packaging seems to be true. On the back it has a label with a serial that could confirm the site of Kingston. I have not done speed tests, but I recorded several large files (files. iso) and copy it back, and then ran the test for md5sum. Al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafadorock on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It has to be original. - 20MB/s Read. - 10MB/s Write. - 16.043.274.240 bytes (14.9GB) of free space - Original package - USB Retractil - Stylish - Pratical - Small . PERFECT!! Cons:nothing really, it works just flawlessly... OtherThoughts:Everyone knows that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections