DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston G3 Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive (16GB)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicopanigutti on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product it is very easy to handle. Pen drives like this, with such speed and also high aesthetic, allow one to be really close to the computer. Cons:Maybe the delay on the arrival its a thing that can be improved. Also, a deduction in cases in which the arrival had an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynagyra on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- genuine Kingston product (checked on kingston.com/china/verifyflash) - comes with full Kingston support - perfect for archive Cons:- available free space only 14,5GB - very slow!!!! write: 3,5MB/s, read: 16MB/s OtherThoughts:- none Bottomline:Probably Kingston... Read more

My pendrive came with this package
    0 0
  • posted byComeq on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have always used kingston flash drives, and in my opinion, they have a very good cost benefit, they got very cheap devices and their quality is great. Now here in DX, they are even cheaper! There's plenty of space for a great price and quality Cons:Nothing to add here... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAuroJr2 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is an original Kingston Data Traveler Flash Drive. Its only USB2, but speed are acceptable. You could use it anywhere as a removable drive to store your documents, audio and video files. Cons:It could be USB3, and cheaper. OtherThoughts:Very nice Flash Driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFerol on 06/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I checked Genuine Kingston G3 Datatraveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive (16GB) on the official website of Kingston and received confirmation that this device is the original product of Kingston. Solid, high quality product for everyday use. The device is distributed with... Read more

3 0
  • posted by10temido on 07/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Kingston has an excellent brand, is very fast in reading and writing, plenty of storage space, compact, and with a value well accessible. Cons:I only wish that the look was bolder, and with some indication of light reading, this white is very simple for the qu... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections