DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Wooden Box with Extra Secure Secret Drawer - Wood
Customer’s impression:
Interesting incrível good fun boxofsecrets love it love it love it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhan179 on 02/14/2015

Impression:Interesting;

It took us a lot of time to figure out how it worked. Gave it as a gift and had a lot of fun with it on a children's birthday.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMartindewin on 08/05/2012

The box looks realy cool and is made of real wood. I realy like the burn color which makes it look old. Because you need to take out the small drawer first it's realy obvious there's another one because of the space left. I think its too small to realy store items in. (unless you want to hide or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byoskiftw on 05/31/2012

- Looks nice! - Smells nice! - Normal size! - Way to easy to figure out how to open. - Build quality is not 100% - The finish should be a little better. Actuallt I was expecting a little more of this one. When i first got it in my hands, I practically only looked at it and it opened itself. how a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCaleo on 02/23/2009

Spiffy box. Decent/rustic finish that doesn't really seem out of place anywhere you put it. - Poor build quality.. the pieces don't really fit together well & rattle. - Different than advertised. Mine didn't have the "Three pins", and instead only has the one pin of the first so...... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySethi on 11/24/2008

Indeed a nice box. It came with no MANUAL, so i needed watch a video of it to learn the trick, otherwise, i would be sitting here still.. trying to figure how it opens, lol So, yeah, hella nice gift! :D I bought mine to giive to someone.. but fuck it.. im keeping it for myself :D About the well,... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAxel_Hawk on 10/20/2008

- Well made - Nice gift - Hard to find out the secret - Bem construido - Bom presente - Segredo difícil de descobrir - Not that fun when you find out the secret - It's so small that hardly can fit something - Não tão legal quando você descobre o segredo - Pouco espaço one... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycisengineer on 12/13/2007

It does work. and looks okay when closed. The drawers are of very cheap construction, and it seems if you ever try to force them closed, you will irreparably ruin them. I thought there would be a little more 'storage' than there is. Good gift for the kids, but don't count on it to last. When the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjarodomega on 10/13/2007

Pretty fun puzzle to solve to open the box. You can put little prizes inside as incentives others to solve. Whoever came up with this puzzle was creative! The build quality is a bit lacking for this one. I've tried out another version of this box and the compartment you had to open was much more... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere