DX » Community » Reviews » Magic Wooden Box with Extra Secure Secret Drawer - Wood
Customer’s impression:
Interesting incrível good fun boxofsecrets love it love it love it!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAnzolColetivo on 06/20/2017

Impression:Interesting;

Produto muito bom, recomendo a todos.

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydeejaaa on 12/27/2015

Impression:good fun;

Kids loved this, got them both a large and small version. Took forever to find the secret to getting them open and only after I showed them. They now have a way to fool their friends and hide some of their 'valuables'.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycukerko on 12/11/2014

Impression:love it love it love it!;

glued parts look firm I couldn't figure it out, had to see it taken apart in a picture. Hope it looks and works as well after some use as it does now.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylvdl1 on 11/21/2014

Impression:small brownbox;

good quality. Design is great. Looks good. I use it for other metal magics

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfrankiejol on 01/09/2014

It is a nice crafted wooden box. It has two secret drawers quite difficult to find. We bought it for the children and the whole family squeezed their brains trying to open it. It is really hard the first time. And finding the second drawer is quite a challenge. The storage is really small. But is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byleoplasenzotti on 09/18/2013

This secret box is perfect! I have lots of them, but this is the best... Greately made, pieces don't fall apart (most of secret boxes get their system broken after a few uses, this still works). The finishings are ok, every friend of mine who tryed to opening it without knowing how to couldn't If... Read more

Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer Magic wooden box with extra secure secret drawer

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byNikes1 on 05/16/2013

*Putting this item on your desk will have many people asking "Hey what's that". *At first glance not too easy to figure out how to open it but..... The drawers are of very cheap construction, and it seems if you ever try to force them closed, you will irreparably ruin them. I thought be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKyleFraser on 02/27/2013

This is a neat little box where you can hide small items, or use it just for fun with friends. I purchased it as a gift for a young person, but when we actually opened it to use it, it took all of the adults to figure out how to open it. The manufacturers do a good job of hiding the clues. wrong... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byFelipeRaimo on 02/27/2013

product in great condition, well packaged and undamaged. I had never purchased anything like this and for sure if I need to buy more buy. Only one plastic packaging, could have come in a protective case for being made ??of wood, could have damaged any of the parties. recommend to a friend more na... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytsfghana on 02/18/2013

seriously good! perfect for hidden agendas.oops! very difficult to open at first, exactly why it was developed. the color choice is also perfect, brings back a lot of memories from the old times. protects your delicate tiny materials from dust, termites, insects, etc. No cons please. If you have... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere