Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonyxbuy on 08/28/2015

Good quality. Pleasant to the touch. Good thing that would perplex their friends.

0 0 1

• posted bystadas on 05/20/2015

Impression:Funny,unique,a good pazle for the mide;

0 0 0

• posted bygoossenss@gmail.Com on 01/08/2015

The box itself is rather small and you really can't fit anything in the drawer except maybe a very small item. That said, it is a very nice, cheap and funny item to package another gift in. It has taken me 5 minutes to open it, considering I already knew it had to be opened using a specific So... Read more

Impression:Funny,very small ;

0 0 0

• posted byStormulator on 10/04/2014

This is a little box with a well hidden drawer, it has fooled all of my friends. Although you can see that there is a difference/gap in one corner it is still impossible to open without knowing the trick. The drawer is not very big, about the size of a couple of matchboxes.

0 0 0

• posted byaefejota on 04/04/2014

It's fun! I bought it just to tip this summer my nephew and niece and not just give them a note. The space inside is not really much, but enough to a note (or more) or a piece of jewellery like a ring or a lace. I think it is an original way to gift small things like rings, laces, etc. Maybe even... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrajesholland on 11/11/2013

It does what is said, its a puzzle / magic box made from wood. There are a few steps that you have to take so it can be opened. It will not diectly open, so that makes it a real puzzle box. A simple one, but a real one. Nice price quality ratio. It is really cheap. This is something that you can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 03/05/2013

Fun for all first-timers - Everyone who first saw it spent quite a while trying to figure it out, This is a good tricky challenge for whoever will try to open it. It is really nice to put something valuable it scratched my hand when I pulled it out :( I piece of wood got stuck in my finger. The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Small, can be used to store small valuables or things you dont want found. The "secret" mechanism is quite obvious because the parts that move, arent perfectly painted, so its easy to see where there is something "strange" Its a bit too small for what i wanted it, but its very... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaureenb on 11/30/2012

Very cute and well done. My purpose was to surprise the person I gave the box to, and it was very good because it made him think for a while. It is very good for kids also, however kids may need some help to discover the drawer. There were some parts that were not well glued. I put some cute in a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrCampos on 09/27/2012

- Difficult to open. But this is its purpose, so no problem here. - Nice finish. - Great to keep your friends and children entertained. - Price is low. - It seems with time pieces will get loose and the solution will be easier to find because of that. - Could have more space internally, maybe. It... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere