• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAYaar on 09/23/2016

Everyone enjoining this box

Impression:Fun;

0 0 1

• posted by8838225 on 07/04/2016

A wooden box with a secret compartment. That's it. Nothing special. Quality is ok. Would make for a nice gift.

Impression:Fun,Funny;

0 0 0

• posted byJojoMojo3 on 06/14/2016

very small, hard to solve at first.. can be used for storage of small items, or a gift/trick..

cute little woodden pazzle

Impression:Fun,small wodden box;

0 0 1

• posted by8707521 on 04/18/2016

reseña del niño, excelente me encanto porque ya hago magia, puedo esconder lo que sea que quepa, me gusto la cajita magica, por lo que mi reseña es amplia recomendación para uso de los niños.

Impression:Fun,Funny,very small ;

0 0 0

• posted byZed on 04/05/2016

The wood is rather soft and it wears easily. After only 5 or 6 openings the gap where the "secret" piece sits became rather obvious. I am sure kids 7-10 would find it fun but it is too easy for teenagers.

Impression:Very cheaply made;

0 0 0

• posted bydeejaaa on 12/27/2015

Kids loved this, got them both a large and small version. Took forever to find the secret to getting them open and only after I showed them. They now have a way to fool their friends and hide some of their 'valuables'.

Impression:great gift;

0 0 0

• posted bychinocheng on 12/23/2015

it is very funy to see youre friends trying to open the box and failling every time. it is very simple to open once you know how. the box itself is not very big. you can store some mony in it or a lighter. nothing bigger than that. you must have it.!

little Fun box little Fun box

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted bycobiand on 11/12/2015

Muy bueno para completar los regalos especiales, escondi dentro un regalo de aniversario y fue muy divertido el tiempo para desifrar la caja, de verdad un complemento exelente para esos momentos, aun con practica se necesita paciencia, buenos materiales y a un muy buen precio, lo unico malo es el... Read more

Impression:exelente regalo;

0 0 0

• posted byonyxbuy on 08/28/2015

Good quality. Pleasant to the touch. Good thing that would perplex their friends.

Impression:Funny,unique;

1 0 1

• posted bystadas on 05/20/2015

do you think: "I CAN OPEN THIS BOX!!" THINK AGAIN!!! YOU WILL SPEND TIME TO SOLVE IT... BAT THE ANSER IS SIMPLE... IF YOY KNOW THE SECRET....

Impression:Funny,unique,a good pazle for the mide;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere