Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaefejota on 04/04/2014

It's fun! I bought it just to tip this summer my nephew and niece and not just give them a note. The space inside is not really much, but enough to a note (or more) or a piece of jewellery like a ring or a lace. I think it is an original way to gift small things like rings, laces, etc. Maybe even an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrajesholland on 11/11/2013

It does what is said, its a puzzle / magic box made from wood. There are a few steps that you have to take so it can be opened. It will not diectly open, so that makes it a real puzzle box. A simple one, but a real one. Nice price quality ratio. It is really cheap. This is something that you can easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Small, can be used to store small valuables or things you dont want found. The "secret" mechanism is quite obvious because the parts that move, arent perfectly painted, so its easy to see where there is something "strange" Its a bit too small for what i wanted it, but its still very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLaureenb on 11/30/2012

Very cute and well done. My purpose was to surprise the person I gave the box to, and it was very good because it made him think for a while. It is very good for kids also, however kids may need some help to discover the drawer. There were some parts that were not well glued. I put some cute messages ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrCampos on 09/27/2012

- Difficult to open. But this is its purpose, so no problem here. - Nice finish. - Great to keep your friends and children entertained. - Price is low. - It seems with time pieces will get loose and the solution will be easier to find because of that. - Could have more space internally, maybe. It can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelgoland on 09/20/2012

The Magic Wooden Box does look like a home-made box made out of wood, but you might not think that there is a hidden drawer inside of it for you to hide whatever small thing you need to hide. It can be memory sticks or cards with private data, or secret notes to others knowing how to open the magic box.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjimburnetto on 09/12/2012

Cool little wooden box that has a secret drawer. My kids enjoyed playing with it & trying to figure it out. The trick isn't obvious although there are some clues. None, it is pretty much what you see. I guess you could say that once you figure it out it's not much of a puzzle any more. So it is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjimburnetto on 08/09/2012

Very cool little box. It was hard for me to figure out. I got them for my kids & they loved trying to figure out the puzzle. It's not obvious how to do it, but there are little clues & once you figure it out it is so simple none. For a little over 3 bucks US dollars, you get a little trick box.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflaperonrc on 07/04/2012

The box has a system of opening that makes almost impossible that it is opened without knowing his secret. Perfect to guard any thing that does not want that one sees for " indiscreet eyes ". It is possible to use the box as bundle for gift, turning into another gift more. The wood with the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZzergling on 06/22/2012

This is a good tricky challenge for whoever will try to open it. It is really nice to put something valuable (or not!) in it and to give the box to someone by saying: "Come on, open it!" :) However the quality is not really good. The paint quality is not good and the paintwork is not carefully ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections