DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Transcend SDHC SD Memory Card - 16GB (Class 4)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhinopilot on 09/17/2013

Got this as a second SD card for my camera, as I was going on an extended photo-shoot. Worked flawlessly, and even at max res I was still not able to fill up the 16GB card after 7 days of shooting! Seems to be a stable card, with no loss of data or corruption taking place. Being a brand name gives you a sense of quality. A little pricey, but still much ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGidrock on 08/05/2013

I use Transcend SD and Flash cards and almost all of them were great helpers for my work and hobbies. It is a genuine SD Card from Transcend in original package (paper and plastic cover) with no scratches, damage or crumples. It was cheaper than in local shops. Fast data rate (enough for camcorder 1080p). It has no bugs, lags or problems with reading ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZpotlight on 02/07/2011

Well, what to say, it´s an original transcend 16 gb flash card. It works perfectly with my netbook, notebook & computer. Fast data rate Very relaiable Good packaging Just a flash card. Not a bargain BTW It should have mini adaptor to use in the cellphone It is good for using to download bittorrent files with a cheap DX smartbook, 90 + 27 us$. All day ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections