DX » Community » Reviews » Pin Pressions (Clones Any Shape)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bympcpro on 01/24/2013

- Fun toy to play with. - Good quality, not fragile. - High price. - Very small, not like the product picture. About half of the size of a large hand. Not very useful, other then for artwork perhaps. Fun little toy to play around with. It's not very large but you can still use it. Good quality product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygataflecha on 09/16/2012

The product works well. The pins do not hurt. It is a good gift. I bought one for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it. He put on the table in the service and now people stop to play with it. There is no cons. It's a bit expensive, but at least it works fine. The pins do not hurt. The product works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicCapeTown on 11/23/2011

Works 100% - better to go for the larger one as this one is very small.....smaller then you see on the pictures. can only fit half a hand on the pins. Quality is not great but ok. I can see the perspex getting scratched the more and more you use it. Very over priced for what you get! Great to have around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlance on 05/01/2010

- Very fun. - Very good build quality. I've been using it for exactly a year now and it stayed just the same with no problems - I feels really good - Most people don't know it so they'll be very excited - It was a little bit smaller than I'd expected. - It's pretty expensive (for a DX item..I think it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrcanka on 03/02/2010

There is no way to describe the pros with this one, I think. But I will try... It is an awesome procrastination device. Nails + hands/stuff/nonstuff = funtime You keep on smiling with every impression you make Everyone will think you are super awesome for having one of these, especially if they had one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykengwei on 05/12/2009

I've been looking for this toy for the longest time, and I wasn't surprised when I found it on DX, since DX seems to have everything. The toy itself is quite a lot of fun to play with, and it is very classic. I got it as a gift for someone who told me that they missed this in their childhood, and I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySmuckin on 02/02/2009

This is an awesome toy/gift! I had this when i was a kid in the 1980's. This is neat because it shows the exact shape of any object put up to it. Great build quality! Well constructed! The price is high in my opinion. I ordered 1 because i had to give it as a gift. But i don't think ill order again at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byciavaldp on 06/28/2008

Funny and artistic ! It is great to decorate its office, its room or to make a little original gift. Build quality isn't very good ; sometimes the pins are getting trough and they so don't clone the shape. That's the only build quality problem. No other thoughts, I said all I wanted to but I can't send ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections