DX » Community » Reviews » Pin Pressions (Clones Any Shape)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great toy

posted by kengwei on 05/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I've been looking for this toy for the longest time, and I wasn't surprised when I found it on DX, since DX seems to have everything. The toy itself is quite a lot of fun to play with, and it is very classic. I got it as a gift for someone who told me that they missed this in their childhood, and I can see why. The simplicity of this toy totally takes me back, and I could not help playing with it myself when I first got it!

Cons:

The surface of the glass was very scratched already when I received mine in the mail, even though DX packaged it with styrofoam between the nails and the glass display thing. Also, some of the nails seem a little harder to press in than others, making it a little difficult to play with at times. One of the biggest cons in my opinion was the fact that this version of the toy was so small, although I guess it's to be expected. Any bigger and it would be hard to ship, as well as being too heavy and space-hogging. Although really, with the small surface area, there are not many objects you can press with this, mainly just part of your hand or whatnot...

OtherThoughts:

I think the only reason I got this was because I knew someone who wanted it so much. Other than that, it really isn't that great of an item, as it takes up space and is really quite impractical. Although props to DX for having it, it really made my friend's day!

Bottomline:

If you don't have a great reason for buying this, like someone you know specifically mentioned wanting it, there's really no reason to buy this object. However, if you were in my position, this item is great!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections