Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) Bright w/ 3.7V battery
2) Ease of use (1 hand operation)
4) Sufficient light for use on a bicycle Cons:1) LED Driver rattles inside head of device
2) Needs a Pocket Clip OtherThoughts:After submitting my review I noticed some typos...
My apology... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) Bright with a 3.7V battery.
3) Ease of operation
4) Sufficient light for Bicycle.
5) Very bright w/ 3.7v battery Cons:1) LED Driver rattles inside.
Tightening it down makes for a loose contact with battery (thus, the 4 star vs 5 star rating on qu... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- small - metal, knurled body - gaskets at joints - 1 mode of light - clicky switch - quite warm light (yellowish) - strong light Cons:- joint between head and body not well coapted and gasket is pushed out of its groove during screwing together, while gasket between body... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.