DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 60-Lumen 2-Mode Front White Light with Mount for Bike - Black + Silver (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoPM on 01/13/2014

Powerful bright light (despite i believe it isn't true 3W), low battery consumption, comes with batteries. Nothing important, i just prefered if used a pair number of batteries and cheaper AA instead AAA. Well built and seems to be weather resistant. The flashlight seems to be sturdy, but the bike support not much, but it adjusts and holds fine. I'm ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillani64 on 09/19/2013

It's great value for the price. Throws a good beam, on the bike it's more powerful than my dynamo-powered light, yet not so powerful it blinds people coming in the other direction. When walking it's handy too, it's a clear white beam so it isn't too bad to look at. It's easy to unmount the lamp without disassembling the clamp, so you can just leave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeP33 on 06/15/2013

The kind of fix to the bike is great easy to take it off and use it as a normal pocket bike. So if you left your bike outside (as on a bike parking) you could avoid thiefs just taking it. Overall well build. It doesn't make all the light you would like, but at that price it's great. Make more light than other +20$. The consumtion of the battery its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafelight on 03/14/2013

Great light and even better light mount, with steady and strobe this light is all you need to be seen and to see when riding in the dark... need a more powerful light, just slide it in this holder and go. I'm not rich but still would pay the high price for a light mount, this is a steal... thanks DX! None, I'd think if you want a main headlamp you get ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalexlimmy on 01/21/2013

This is a very useful bright torch that is great for riding at night. The connection onto the handlebar is very strong and it can also be used with other torches. Sometimes the torch changes from light to flashing if my bike hits a bump in the road. This can be a little annoying if you are relying on the pure light to see the road. The design is appealing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymifong on 11/11/2012

Great price; uses standard batteries. Handle bar clip works OK. Mounting clip can take other small lights with standard sized body. Compared to my Planet Bike 2W light which costed 5 times the price, this light is not as bright nor have a beam spread as wide. My 2W takes only takes 2 AA batteries. Mounting clip on handle bar is not quick release; wraps ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byOldZephyr on 10/27/2012

Mount and Light both feel strong -- on-off switch is positive. Decent light -- certainly enough to be seen. Battery life thus far is good. Mount does does not get loose thanks to rubber bushings. Battery holder in light feels flimsy. Hasn't been a problem thus far, but it isn't up to the standard of the rest of the light and mount. More durable than ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaniruddh on 03/16/2012

Very cheap, enough bright, very tough with very good built quality, fully aluminium body, still quite small in size. - The brightness falls down a bit, with few hours of use, so I can say consumes battery fast enough. - It's not the brightest light, but for this price, you can't expect more. - The focus is very sharp (small field), and can't be adjusted.... Read more

3 0
  • posted byroyphil345 on 09/21/2011

The mount is excellent quality. Either the light or the whole mount can be removed without tools. The mount is sold separately here on DX for less than $3.00 if a replacement is ever needed and any 3-AAA light will fit the mount. The light is of good quality and probably worth the price alone. I can't belive all the cons people are listing here for ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylncoll on 09/15/2011

Bright enough to drive off-road in the night. Solid aluminum body. Easy to mount bracket. Blink function for day use. Good batteries last enough for a night run. Front glass is just a thin plastic, may be can get humidity this way. Not tested. The bracket is not weight centered, so it turns with bumps. The original batteries are discharged in the 5 ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections