DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 60-Lumen 2-Mode Front White Light with Mount for Bike - Black + Silver (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiagoPM on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Powerful bright light (despite i believe it isn't true 3W), low battery consumption, comes with batteries. Cons:Nothing important, i just prefered if used a pair number of batteries and cheaper AA instead AAA. OtherThoughts:Well built and seems to be weather resistant.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillani64 on 09/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's great value for the price. Throws a good beam, on the bike it's more powerful than my dynamo-powered light, yet not so powerful it blinds people coming in the other direction. When walking it's handy too, it's a clear white beam so it isn't too bad to look at. It's e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPeP33 on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The kind of fix to the bike is great easy to take it off and use it as a normal pocket bike. So if you left your bike outside (as on a bike parking) you could avoid thiefs just taking it. Overall well build. Cons:It doesn't make all the light you would like, but at that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafelight on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great light and even better light mount, with steady and strobe this light is all you need to be seen and to see when riding in the dark... need a more powerful light, just slide it in this holder and go. I'm not rich but still would pay the high price for a light mount... Read more

2 0
  • posted byalexlimmy on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very useful bright torch that is great for riding at night. The connection onto the handlebar is very strong and it can also be used with other torches. Cons:Sometimes the torch changes from light to flashing if my bike hits a bump in the road. This can be a l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymifong on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great price; uses standard batteries. Handle bar clip works OK. Mounting clip can take other small lights with standard sized body. Cons:Compared to my Planet Bike 2W light which costed 5 times the price, this light is not as bright nor have a beam spread as w... Read more

3 0
  • posted byOldZephyr on 10/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Mount and Light both feel strong -- on-off switch is positive. Decent light -- certainly enough to be seen. Battery life thus far is good. Mount does does not get loose thanks to rubber bushings. Cons:Battery holder in light feels flimsy. Hasn't been a problem thus far,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaniruddh on 03/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, enough bright, very tough with very good built quality, fully aluminium body, still quite small in size. Cons:- The brightness falls down a bit, with few hours of use, so I can say consumes battery fast enough. - It's not the brightest light, but f... Read more

3 0
  • posted byroyphil345 on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The mount is excellent quality. Either the light or the whole mount can be removed without tools. The mount is sold separately here on DX for less than $3.00 if a replacement is ever needed and any 3-AAA light will fit the mount. The light is of good quality and probabl... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylncoll on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright enough to drive off-road in the night. Solid aluminum body. Easy to mount bracket. Blink function for day use. Good batteries last enough for a night run. Cons:Front glass is just a thin plastic, may be can get humidity this way. Not tested. The bracket... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections