DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 60-Lumen 2-Mode Front White Light with Mount for Bike - Black + Green (3*AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoskovtsev on 10/15/2013

(1) Very simple design, looks very rigid and reliable; (2) Bright enough to see the road in any circumstances; (3) Well focused, reaches as far as thirty meters. (1) Light has blue tint, which I don't like (2) All the light is focused to a narrow beam so that there is very little diffuse light around the main beam. I like diffuse light because it allows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylulla3 on 09/21/2013

Excellent portable personal light! I was very surprised that it can illuminate very far from where I stand. I even used in a very dark room to try it. It was very helpful to change some screws in the bike another day. I really recommend it. Great price and excellent illumine. Very easy to install. There is no need to use screw driver or else. It's the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzetabola1 on 09/02/2013

Powerful Flashlight in fixed mode and strobe mode, fully metal body, the mounting system on the bike seems strong at the moment, all plastic, but has a good set of small screws and nuts the LED is not centered on the parabola mirror, so does not exploit the full performance of the LED, but does not affect much, at least at first glance. a major flaw,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeugenepartola on 08/07/2013

An excellent device for such a price. Shines pretty bright. The light has metal construction. Looks solid. I think it's waterproof, so you can ride in all weather conditions. 1. Not a very good batteries included. 2. LED is not in the center of the reflecting surface, but it does not matter, the light goes straight beam A light beam could be wider, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucianomilioli on 07/12/2013

-Easy to fix in the bike and easy to adjust; -Strong and good quality material; -Already comes with proper batteries; -Not very big. -There are two different rubber layers between the clamp and the bike, so you can remove one to adjust in thicker heatsets. -Its not so bright, but may be enough to highlight some bigger problems, like holes, or to warn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvedii on 01/11/2013

Strong metal body, waterproof (from heavy rains, not drop in water), not heavy, shines very bright, you can see bright light ~60 meters away. This is all you need for a great flashlight at such a low price. Cant find any cons about this light. I think that angle of light could be wider, because while riding you need wider sight in order to see whats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslopedoff on 03/29/2011

-metalic cover/plastic mounting base -excelently designed -built quality -very very bright -it can light in the dark very far away -wide and powerful angle of sight -very very low priced (compared to those who sale at the shops, brands such as cat's eye.For example my friend bought a cat's eye light with about 50$~60$ and i bought this one with about ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections