DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm Gun Rail Mount (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 23 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byairb0y44 on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, it does what it is designed to. Fits picatinny rails well. Has a nice thumb screw to secure onto rail. Includes a 3mm allen key. Nice black anodizing. Cons:The screw that holds the mount onto a rail is rather short. The problem being, in some situations you may have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRumpeshtilski on 09/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I used this for (and only) airsoft AEG so I can't tell hw it behaves on real guns etc. - Well done for what I'm using it for - Easy to screw on on rail by hand only + you can screw it even tighter with wide screwdriver if you wish - Little "tape" of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The tool is made of good metal and it is very well manufactured. I bought it to install a zoom on my Air Soft rifle and it is the ideal solution, definitely. It is also very easy to install, you don't need special skills. The price is ok, not very cheap but the object i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeertgillis on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works on all 25mm rails. Perfect for airsoft. Can be used to mount scopes or even flashlights and laser pointers. Easy and straightforward to install. Low price and just gets the job done. Cons:This is simply a good product so there are no real cons. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigjak560 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good rings, solid metal. Good for mounting both scopes and lasers or flashlights. The screws seem to be holding very well so far. They attach firmly to 1913 Picatinny style 20mm rails. If you're looking to build a precision marksmanship platform on your 700, d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlitzOne on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple rings to put on your flashlight, comes in a pack of two. Metal is comparable to the stuff that WalMart sells, finish is pretty nice too. It should fit most flashlights, even a couple of scopes. Cons:Sometimes you need to push the "claws" together and ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuverza on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Perfect for mounting scopes and for lanterns; -Easy to assemble; -Very affordable price; -Fits perfectly on track 22mm; -Very light. Cons:No, no complaint ... He does his job exactly as advertised in Flashlight and fit perfectly with the bezel too. OtherThoughts:If you... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good rings, solid metal. Good for mounting both scopes and lasers or flashlights. The screws seem to be holding very well so far. They attach firmly to 1913 Picatinny style 20mm rails. Cons:I haven't encountered any problems with these rings yet. OtherThoughts:They can ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTRaTSeRiF on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Dirt cheap -Hold zero well for their intended use -They easily mount on a rail -Very solid for the price point Cons:-If you wanna build a precision marksmanship platform, you better look elsewhere. These were made for a plinker and not for a 700 OtherThoughts:-Could us... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEinslake on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price for a good set of ring mount, they usually run about $10 for a pair here in the domestic market. Fits tight and secure on standard rail, and I can safely use the scope as a carrying handle for a 8-lb AEG replica. Cons:While being sturdy enough to use for air... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections