DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm Gun Rail Mount (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 29 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byairb0y44 on 06/23/2014

Well, it does what it is designed to. Fits picatinny rails well. Has a nice thumb screw to secure onto rail. Includes a 3mm allen key. Nice black anodizing. The screw that holds the mount onto a rail is rather short. The problem being, in some situations you may have to remove the thumb screw/bolt completely in order to take it off the rail, which is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykircan on 02/12/2014

very good product which is easily mounted and adjusted to the gun. The price is really great. I was offered almost the same thing a ten times bigger price. the clearing between the ring and and the holder itsef could be a bit bigger but then again it depends on what sort of gun it is being mounted very good product, excellent ratio between price and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 11/28/2013

great quality product for a great price; made of aluminium (alloy?) ; very light and very strong; has thumb screws so you can easily attach and remove these babies from whatever rail you want to attach to. none (I know I always say "as always, could be cheaper" but in this case, this is a very high quality product for dirt cheap price ... ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 11/08/2013

Very nice aluminum machined mounts. Large thumbscrew that also has a screwdriver slot. Clamps fit perfectly on my Mossberg 500 shotgun. See my pictures. They attach very solidly to the ammo tube under the barrel with two allen head screws. The inside area of the clamp has a very thin grippy material pad so it is not metal against metal. With a bit of ... Read more

asdaddd daddad adadacv
    0 0
  • posted bysaito101 on 10/17/2013

- Easy to assemble - Realiable - Low profile! - Metal, very resistent! - Comes with an allen wrench - Price (very cheap) - none so far, I'm loving it! Nice product, fit very well my flashlight SKU 16240. Has a low profile when mounted in my AEG (will not pop out like a weirdo flashlight and it's easy to assemble (comes with an allen wrench to adjust ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRumpeshtilski on 09/05/2013

I used this for (and only) airsoft AEG so I can't tell hw it behaves on real guns etc. - Well done for what I'm using it for - Easy to screw on on rail by hand only + you can screw it even tighter with wide screwdriver if you wish - Little "tape" of some fabric in inner sides (where scope goes) to prevent metal-on-metal scratching and for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabri85ct on 09/05/2013

The tool is made of good metal and it is very well manufactured. I bought it to install a zoom on my Air Soft rifle and it is the ideal solution, definitely. It is also very easy to install, you don't need special skills. The price is ok, not very cheap but the object is worth the money. I can't imagine a real con for this object. Pay attention to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacencov on 07/29/2013

Good products, good price, You can asked everting to DX and you will receive taht on time and the price is good, no freight costs, the product is good and is working. No porblens Good products, good price, You can asked everting to DX and you will receive taht on time and the price is good, no freight costs, the product is good and is working. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychuckidoo on 06/07/2013

Like the title says, excellent quality rail mount. fit perfectly on 20mm rail, i've used each mount for a flashlight. Very well built, It's really made for 25mm items (laser or flashlight) not more because it wont fit. All metal construction comes with hex key for installation. can't see anything wrong with mounts I've installed them on 2 bb guns, can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeertgillis on 03/13/2013

Works on all 25mm rails. Perfect for airsoft. Can be used to mount scopes or even flashlights and laser pointers. Easy and straightforward to install. Low price and just gets the job done. This is simply a good product so there are no real cons. I have had this rail-mount for a month now and I'm very pleased with it. I have used it to mount laser-optics,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections