DX » Community » Reviews » 25mm Gun Rail Mount (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 23 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Surprisingly nice quality

posted by zhangrongbin on 05/28/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very sturdy construction, nice matte black finish. Fits on picatinny-spec rails solidly. Convenient thumb screw for attaching the rings to the rail, and comes with the allen key needed to mount something in the rings. Large contact surface area on the rings; these aren't thin and cheap-feeling.

Cons:

Haven't measured to be sure, but I probably wouldn't trust these as precision scope rings for a long-distance rifle. But I lack the equipment to see if the rings are even so I could be wrong.

OtherThoughts:

These rings are the perfect size for 1-inch diameter flashlights such as the Surefire 6p. The wide contact area of the rings really helps grab onto the body of the lights. Only one of the rings is necessary to mount a light. You can use the other ring for another light on another rifle.

Bottomline:

I got this to mount a flashlight on my rifle's rail (which I also bought from DX and works great, btw). It works superbly for the purpose, and at a price that absolutely cannot be beat. If you're looking for cheap 1-inch scope rings, get these!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections