DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries (Pair)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 12/19/2013

They recharge and have a pretty good lasting charge. Better price than any I have in my area for same batteries. Can't think of any cons for batteries...the only con that can pop up is that rechargeable batteries have a shorter life span with each charge,but that applies to all rechargeables.. After buying these batteries I've seen a 4 pack with the ... Read more

Batteries Batteries
    0 0
  • posted byeugid on 09/13/2013

I've had these batteries for nearly 12 months now, and use them in an electric shaver, and also in my wireless mouse. They last a long time in between charges. My mouse uses one of these, and remains charged for around around one month on a single charge. None that I have found so far. I regularly completely discharge them prior to their recharge. Not ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysasherb on 01/30/2013

These batteries are supposed to be 3000 Mah, which in my opinion are pretty close as they have a good discharge probably closer to 2000 maH. The price is fair. I was really suprised when I first put them in my hand, they were extremely lightweight. They drain dead pretty quickly compared to other batteries on DX, but not by much. For flashlights, radios ... Read more

title title title good
    4 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/29/2013

This rechargeable AA batteries are cheep. Thy look good no coked print ore any of that low end batteries. Because it's so cheep you don't have to be super responsible whit them. Have charged bunch of times now and day seem to hold up well. This batteries claims to be 3000 mAh. But i thing day are more of a 2300 mAh type battery. Don't now how thay will ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykristaps1603 on 12/02/2012

They work very well. - Good loading and durability. - Good price and quality. - They last longer than alkaline. - I'm using them in xbox 360 controller and with fully charged batteries, controller works for 5-6 hours, for me its good, because i play max 2-3 hours without cease. Do not bring a box to save. - I recommend using a good charger that charges ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrobikaz on 09/25/2012

Still working on everyday use. Still AA batteries. Dropped sometims on the floors and still working which is good. For that price never wanted anythig more than I got. Deffinately no 3000mAh, Using it with wireless mouse and it hold for about 9 hours for straight use so it hold les than a week for me. Buy these if you have cheap charger which has no ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byALexey69 on 04/04/2012

Unfortunately over the last month, I could not find any plus 3000 mAh? This is a joke! These batteries do not take crappy 700mach more! Even after 10 cycles of discharge-charge microprocessor controlled charger I've tried and "Hyperion" and "Triton Electric Fly" is a very good Chargers-known manufacturers, But to my regret it did not bring results. ... Read more

• posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

- They work very well. - Good loading and durability. - Good price and quality. - They last longer than alkaline. - The battery capacity is really great. I`d used them in Walkie Talkie then skiing for 5 days, at least 6 hours per day. - Do not bring a box to save. - We recommend using a good charger that charges have to make long and short. To occasionally ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 02/18/2012

With a lot of gadgets from today, rushing aour lives, it is fine to get a back up near to you and these ones works fine. Not the item itself, but I think all of us will ends over a planet fullfilled with thousando of millions of this poisoned batteries, at least, rechargeable ones avoid to put them in a dumpster, too quickly on its lifetime. The external ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKrisMass on 10/21/2011

Bought 2 pairs, used them with digital camera Olympus SP-510UZ, had to use it for three weeks to empty them and recharge again... with use of flash and video recording for 15min, recorded video for several times, around 1h total, just wanted to empty them but that's not so easy. Used regular white Sanyo charger, without time limit on charge, left them ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections