DX » Community » Reviews » BTY 1.2V "3000mAh" Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries (Pair)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 8% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySiLencer007 on 12/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They recharge and have a pretty good lasting charge. Better price than any I have in my area for same batteries. Cons:Can't think of any cons for batteries...the only con that can pop up is that rechargeable batteries have a shorter life span with each charge,but that app... Read more

Batteries Batteries
    0 0
  • posted byeugid on 09/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've had these batteries for nearly 12 months now, and use them in an electric shaver, and also in my wireless mouse. They last a long time in between charges. My mouse uses one of these, and remains charged for around around one month on a single charge. Cons:None that... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysasherb on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These batteries are supposed to be 3000 Mah, which in my opinion are pretty close as they have a good discharge probably closer to 2000 maH. The price is fair. Cons:I was really suprised when I first put them in my hand, they were extremely lightweight. They drain dead... Read more

title title title good
    4 0
  • posted bywarlock1212 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This rechargeable AA batteries are cheep. Thy look good no coked print ore any of that low end batteries. Because it's so cheep you don't have to be super responsible whit them. Have charged bunch of times now and day seem to hold up well. Cons:This batteries... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykristaps1603 on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They work very well. - Good loading and durability. - Good price and quality. - They last longer than alkaline. - I'm using them in xbox 360 controller and with fully charged batteries, controller works for 5-6 hours, for me its good, because i play max 2-3 ho... Read more

2 1
  • posted byrobikaz on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Still working on everyday use. Still AA batteries. Dropped sometims on the floors and still working which is good. For that price never wanted anythig more than I got. Cons:Deffinately no 3000mAh, Using it with wireless mouse and it hold for about 9 hours for straight u... Read more

2 0
  • posted byALexey69 on 04/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Unfortunately over the last month, I could not find any plus Cons:3000 mAh? This is a joke! These batteries do not take crappy 700mach more! Even after 10 cycles of discharge-charge microprocessor controlled charger I've tried and "Hyperion" and "Triton Electric Fly" is... Read more

• posted byFaliceuta on 03/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- They work very well. - Good loading and durability. - Good price and quality. - They last longer than alkaline. - The battery capacity is really great. I`d used them in Walkie Talkie then skiing for 5 days, at least 6 hours per day. Cons:- Do not bring a box to save.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 02/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With a lot of gadgets from today, rushing aour lives, it is fine to get a back up near to you and these ones works fine. Cons:Not the item itself, but I think all of us will ends over a planet fullfilled with thousando of millions of this poisoned batteries, a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKrisMass on 10/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought 2 pairs, used them with digital camera Olympus SP-510UZ, had to use it for three weeks to empty them and recharge again... with use of flash and video recording for 15min, recorded video for several times, around 1h total, just wanted to empty them but... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections