it arrived fast, it took less time than expected.
it is extremly entertaining, i spent a lot of time playing with it, and so did anyone who passed by and everything was in good conditions when it arrived It was difficult to make it work at the beginning, and the instructions didn't help much but with ... Read more
Very cool to show to friends and left their jaw open! Has a nice effect when you manage to make it fly and put it inside a cup without touching it. A little bit difficult at the beginning, but gets easier with practice. The rings used to balance are kind difficult to combine to make it work. Needs a ... Read more
Great price for a intelligent and educational toy, acceptable quality, package not so protectfull.
I recomend for gift to friends or adolecents. It is not easy to make it flying, patience, and several days looking around, not good manual at all. Great, simple, nice, I should recommend to provide some ... Read more
it does look cool. my young brother loved the experience of finding the right balance and when we did, we made movies for him to take to school. it was a success. it takes a while to find the right spot, some children might give up the shipping made the product arrive broken in one edge, maybe it needs ... Read more
It makes for a nice gift! I bought one for my little brother, and he thought it was pretty cool! Very cool thing to show of to your friends! It's very hard to get it to hold the spin properly. But after a while siting with it it will work! It helps to meditate on how the magnets effect each other, and ... Read more
- Relative affordability (similar cost 2-3 times more expensive)
- Good design, ala "dharma initiative"
- Spectacular levitation, if obtained by running top
- Trains agility and coordination - Difficulty in using
- Build quality Plastic stand and cover the top is not the best solution to this ... Read more
it's a pretty neat toy overall, and if you've ever watched the show "Lost" the logo on the base plate can allow it to act as a reference to the show, and its theme of magnetism. it's incredibly hard to get to work properly. i still can not get it to hover for more than a few seconds before ... Read more
- It works great - It looks like sci-fi :) - Very amazing when you are playing for the first couple of times - Good for training kids hand/eye coordination. - Build quality is a but cheap / lots of plastic (where you might expect more metal) - I don't know how long the fun will last (but my visitors ... Read more
- The magnetic set is very good to spend time and to exercise some hand skills. - It's good for children, being a very interesting stuff to attract them to study the field of Physics. So, teachers can buy it to teach their students. - It works perfectly as it's supposed to. - The build quality is not ... Read more
really cool idea
i have seen a gyro like this once before and as far as i can tell this once is of equal quality. looks great if you can do it very hard to do, not sure if i just dont have the skill or if this is a bad product (more likely i just dont have the skill
i have had mine for a week now and ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.