DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SanDisk Micro SDHC TF Memory Card - 8GB (Class 4)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byventasbelfa on 07/03/2011

- Very good product, of very good quality - Very useful - Simple, they are 8gb to use in the telephone, or as in my case, with an adapter to use in the chamber of photos I take her trying since he buys it for a use of digital information of audio recording. I have submitted it to different conditions:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChitarrista on 06/23/2011

Really good and fast. It's a SanDisk original microSD card. I use it in my Huawei Ideos, never lose anything. The package is good, like every SanDisk product. And 8GB is a really big for a cellular phone. Oh, it is a SDHC, and a real class 4 card. Just buy it. None It's really good if you need much space ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMario92 on 05/07/2011

It works. I have ZTE Blade which didn't accept my older kingston/sandisk microSDHD's (some kind of hardware malfunction maybe) but it did accept this one! Also it's half the price that I have usually bought locally. There isn't that microSD-to-SD converter which comes with nearly every microSD card package ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManoMister on 03/02/2011

8GB for a low price really. Well, at least here in Brazil this is a steal. I mean, the cheapest 8GB cards are at least 90BRL (around 52USD), that means I can buy 3 of these for the price of 1 in common stores here It's actually 7.34GB... but hey, all storage devices need to "eat" 10% for indexation and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections