DX » Community » Reviews » Gemei A330 3.0" LCD MP3/MP4 Media Games Player with FM/TV-out/SD - White (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxkcyeo on 12/10/2013

Bought a JXD before this, return it just 3 day after and bought this gemei a330 instead. Solid built, very good battery life. Plays all the game formats as per described. Mini SD card is extinct! But they provided a adaptor to use micro sd card. problem solved. Wish manufacturer will continue to develop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeurOSick on 09/16/2013

Excellent little console. Installing new firmware very easy and if "brick" very easy to repair. The console comes with the 1.01 firmware, it is important to install the new v1.1 firmware and software package that includes some updated emulators and offers support for the SNES emulator. The ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bycatsan on 06/19/2013

1. Long life battery, enough for 5-6 hours of play. 2. Quality plastic housing, good build. 3. A good display with the correct viewing angles (compared with Dingoo A320). 4. Control parts for this handheld easier for me than the control dingoes f320 and all the JXD. 5. A good set of emulators for Native ... Read more

0 0 9

• posted bySwattiMatti on 01/21/2013

-Its cheap -Good quality -battery life is really good -Easy to use -good emulators gba,megadrive cps and cps2 -Easy firmware update (use google and find it) -good earphone -must update firmware if want play snes -snes emulator not support fx chip based games and lot games dont work perfect. -No tv out ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byjulianosbarros on 12/29/2012

Emula muito bem jogos de consoles como Mega Drive ou Game Boy Advanced. É bem melhor que o Dingoo A320 para emular CPS2. Sem contar que é mais bonito. Tem de instalar o emulador do Snes e atualizar o fimeware pra rodar com satisfação. É realmente uma pena ele não rodar titulos ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byraqueloaa on 11/27/2012

It has a good price. The material is very good. It works very well. It's beautiful. The battery works for a long time. It has already games and they are cool and you can feed with more even with your photos, videos, musics and etc too. I've bought one to my son than 6 months later another to my daughter.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrubensjr1 on 11/08/2012

It works well to Mega Drive, GBA, NES, Neo Geo, Master System. Using to play SNES is not the best Emulator, cause it doesn't have the transparency. So in some level with clouds it seems solid. And After the consoles started to use ANDROID, the company stopped to put money on GEMEI, so the last firmware ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySpiceCowboy on 10/11/2012

Costs the price as a MP3 player, but include a lot of extra fun stuff. Such a device, if it was easily available in France would cost something like 80€, but at DX's it's only 53$. Screen looks really fragile, and L&R buttons don't seems to be robust. FM radio is available but not that great, as ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byfreedomcobra on 07/25/2012

The best cps2 emulation i have ever seen outside my pc, GREAT neogeo emulation, cps1 is good, the GBA emulation it's really good, genesis and nes work really well. The d-pad is the best thing about this thing, instead of the mediocre "4 ways" dpad of the dualshock, this console has a little ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bykegran on 06/20/2012

Plays GBA SNES GENESIS NES, and others. Plays ANY video format you can throw at it. Plays Mp3s. Built in radio. TV out with extra cable. MiniSD WTF? Seems to be stubborn when initially hooking it to PC for data transfer Faux Ipod headphones aren't cool. Hell real Ipod headphones are never cool. If you ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections