DX » Community » Reviews » Gemei A330 3.0" LCD MP3/MP4 Media Games Player with FM/TV-out/SD - White (4GB)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeurOSick on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent little console. Installing new firmware very easy and if "brick" very easy to repair. The console comes with the 1.01 firmware, it is important to install the new v1.1 firmware and software package that includes some updated emulators and off... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycatsan on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1. Long life battery, enough for 5-6 hours of play. 2. Quality plastic housing, good build. 3. A good display with the correct viewing angles (compared with Dingoo A320). 4. Control parts for this handheld easier for me than the control dingoes f320 and all th... Read more

9 0
  • posted bySwattiMatti on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Its cheap -Good quality -battery life is really good -Easy to use -good emulators gba,megadrive cps and cps2 -Easy firmware update (use google and find it) -good earphone Cons:-must update firmware if want play snes -snes emulator not support fx chip based games and lot... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjulianosbarros on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Emula muito bem jogos de consoles como Mega Drive ou Game Boy Advanced. É bem melhor que o Dingoo A320 para emular CPS2. Sem contar que é mais bonito. Cons:Tem de instalar o emulador do Snes e atualizar o fimeware pra rodar com satisfação.... Read more

5 1
  • posted byraqueloaa on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a good price. The material is very good. It works very well. It's beautiful. The battery works for a long time. It has already games and they are cool and you can feed with more even with your photos, videos, musics and etc too. I've bought one to my son than 6 m... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrubensjr1 on 11/08/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works well to Mega Drive, GBA, NES, Neo Geo, Master System. Cons:Using to play SNES is not the best Emulator, cause it doesn't have the transparency. So in some level with clouds it seems solid. And After the consoles started to use ANDROID, the company stopped to pu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpiceCowboy on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Costs the price as a MP3 player, but include a lot of extra fun stuff. Such a device, if it was easily available in France would cost something like 80€, but at DX's it's only 53$. Cons:Screen looks really fragile, and L&R buttons don't seems to be robust.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfreedomcobra on 07/25/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The best cps2 emulation i have ever seen outside my pc, GREAT neogeo emulation, cps1 is good, the GBA emulation it's really good, genesis and nes work really well. The d-pad is the best thing about this thing, instead of the mediocre "4 ways" dpad of... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykegran on 06/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Plays GBA SNES GENESIS NES, and others. Plays ANY video format you can throw at it. Plays Mp3s. Built in radio. TV out with extra cable. Cons:MiniSD WTF? Seems to be stubborn when initially hooking it to PC for data transfer Faux Ipod headphones aren't cool. Hell real I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byindask8 on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very good build quality (Gemei product are always very great, can stand up with branded high end product with no problems). -One screen protector included. -very good controls -the CPU (CC1800) is fast. -Probably dingux will be available in the future -LCD sc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections