DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Vehicle Parking Rear-View Camera (PAL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • OK
    posted byTui1965 on 12/02/2012

The picture is clear and easy to see in daylight, it will be very useful as a safety feature on my Car, Very little chance of hitting anything or anyone behind me. At night this camera is useless. and anything more than a few metres behind appears very small so you can't judge distance very well. The assistance lines don't help they are more of a hindrance.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykip100 on 09/25/2011

A very convenient solution for the video. Very pleased with attachment. It is universal and suitable for lyuby problems not only for the car. The camera body iron, and I hope will be lasting. Not sure if the color is useful path that is displayed along with the video. Probably for the determination of the distance to the object. Wire attached video ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytoeron on 06/03/2011

Very small camera and has an excilent image quality. The installation was very easy and quick. I had it up and running in no time. The connector get's very hot. Don't really know what the power consumptions is. I guess it's a little bit high. A very nice little camera for very little money. I know it's a rear view camera, bit I use it as an peephole ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections