DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire X6 SST-90 5-Mode 2300-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight with Batteries Set (3*18650)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomural on 12/09/2013

I don't know exactly the reaching distance of the beam but easily exceeds 100 hundred meters. Good weight for the power supplied. Five modes working properly. The 5th mode blinks the SOS signal in Morse code. Bag for spare batteries. The price could be less expensive. You can easily switch between modes. Have econo modes for use in not open places like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiazzz on 09/18/2013

Excellent product, much better than I expected, has an extraordinary scope for hunting serves would have to come with standard or extra batteries or a charger for three I had to buy another set of batteries and chargers if you need to illuminate this is your product, make the night day if you need to illuminate this is your product, make the night day,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLHBI on 03/29/2013

This flashlight is great for all cases, actually point out to everyone. The beam goes far and delivers what it promises. The package comes complete with hood, another glass lubricant. Who wants a flashlight this is the excellent product. There is a flashlight cheap, but worth the price. The lantern is a bit heavy, it could be a little lighter and after ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywalikan on 10/19/2012

Quality packaging, complete lamp is parts. Beam hits the 500 meters. Continuous use after 10 minutes. heated. Fits the description. Great crazy China. American counterparts are more than $ 300 Good gift. Easy to use, pleased with the purchase.Lantern big and heavy. Not for continuous wear. Use in a lighthouse on the Volga River. Once again, I recognize ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byVasfed0 on 04/24/2012

Very high quality build, really looks and feels expensive. Expected it to be so for such high price, but still was pleasantly surprised. Bright, i mean BRIGHT. Packaging is great too - internals close to cases used in professional cinema. Batteries and charger included. Strap, spare rubber rings, front glass, clicky switch with spring and a little grease ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byjoshuaplumber on 11/19/2011

it seems to amaze people where ever i go,family on last vacation was like where did you get this monster torch? we used it on a rooftop on a rainy night and could see the spot for almost a mile wow. all friends will want one one of my employees saw it and felt like i was spending to much on this flashlight.the machining looks soo pretty ,seems really ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byrusyas on 11/11/2011

simply beautiful and quality made ??product! And shines like a locomotive :-) Light so that people terrified))) in the city, in the woods or on the beach - think xenon in the car, but it is only flashlight! a sufficiently large product like baton :-) Not very convenient charger that came with a flashlight, because the lamp uses three elements batteries ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfireproof3232 on 10/10/2011

They flashlight is really bright it seems to be true of the 2300 lumen rating I have used it for a week at work I do security so i have used it quite alot while out there it is bright eoungh to turn off street lights it is all round a good flashlight When shipped the box was dinged the corners were dented and the side panels were torn and the extra ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bybullzeye on 06/16/2011

Massive light output. Great looking beam with a good mix of throw and spill. Inside the battery tube is Ha 111 made of thick aluminum. It came with an extra tail swich, glass lens, o-rings and silicone grease. The box is good for storage and transporting. Run time on high was 1 hour 10 min at full brightness untill cutoff (kept next to a fan to keep ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byepictetus on 04/30/2011

The fit and finish of this light is absolutely outstanding. Others here and elsewhere have commented on the machining and anodizing on this light and I can only endorse - WOW!!! In the word one reviewer (DR Blood on DX), SUBLIME, truly perfect. On mine at least I had to go looking really hard with a magnifying glass to find even tiny blemishes. The ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections