Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspadukas on 04/01/2014

good to use if you need more light, to split socket in your normal system, expecialy if you use led lights, that you will want to have more light so you use this splitter. cheep and good. recomend to buy. Not possible to adjust angle, but I did not expected from this product. But anyway if you put in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkrupp on 03/13/2014

- Nice price, not as cheap, neither as expensive. Just the right price. - Looks strong - Fits well in all sockets I tried to use it, even in the worst ones. - All lamp bulbs I tried to put in it fitted well - The metal parts are sturge and thick Just a concern: I think it doesn't support powerfull incandescent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEBMoraes on 09/17/2013

The socket has great functionality, fits very upright in E-27 bulb and useful for use with two low wattage bulbs, as the body material support seems to be fragile. Recommend to anyone who wants to use in rooms or rooms with dim lighting with this socket is fast and convenient to use. The material of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1marcelfilms on 08/13/2013

really easy to use, works very well and does what it is meant to do. Also if you buy 3 you can get 4 light sockets from one. it feels like it can fall apart any moment. but once installed it isn't a problem at all. looks like the screw isn't really held in firmly i haven't tried 100 watt bulbs yet, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxvackz on 05/19/2013

- Cheap (A lot cheaper than on other sites) - Hard to find any of these in the country where i live. - Came fast, in like 2½ weeks. - Didn't work for me, or maybe i just did something wrong. - Low price usually means low quality and sadly this product is proving that stereotype right. I bought 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrwebs on 04/11/2013

With little flammable material, this adapter E27 is a great option to enhance your lighting environments. I'm using in all my household environments with low energy LED lamps. The price is not the lowest I've ever encountered on the Internet, but the quality is worth every penny. Usable in 110v and 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/06/2013

- it's rigid and robust, no soft plastic; - it's duplicate the amount of bulbs in one socket; - it's an E27 socket; - it serves also to much more energy saving led bulbs; - it's very durable; - it have white body; none. - this product serves to duplicate in one socket the amount of bulbs to illuminate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

* very useful to increase brightness when you have only one socket as in small rooms or garages * it is useful too if you would your room brighter * price is OK * very easy to use * price could little bit less for this simple construction * the color should changed a little bit maybe in black * i bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluvasu on 01/27/2013

Very useful to increase luminosity when you have only one socket as in small rooms or garages. Lookd weak. Could be better quality. Touch feeling al plastic appearance feels low quality. Let's see how long it lasts. Appears only to accept ñow power light bulbs. Plactic used looks poor, a thicker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvchizh on 08/15/2012

Very ease to use. Very useful for large rooms with the chandelier with one lamp. I use them with 2xsku41760 to illuminate my kitchen and bathroom. Build quality is not good. Metal is soft so you have to be gentle with this splitter. But contact is rather good. Could not be used for small chandeliers.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections