DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Car Cigarette Powered 1000mA USB Adapter/Charger - White (12~24V)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylennylemons on 01/15/2014

This is an excellent product to have, even if its just for emergencies. How many times have you been on a long journey and your kids complain about their phones or ipods going dead. This product will solve all those problems. All you have to do is plug it in and your ready to charge. I honestly cant see how there would be any cons with this product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelisaseeling on 11/20/2013

É possivel utilizar para carregar diversos tipos de aparelhos, é necessário apenas ter um cabo USB. Os carregadores que encontro em lojas são todos específicos para um tipo de conector. A conexão USB não é muito firme. Às vezes solta fácil. É preciso deixar o aparelho a ser carregado perto do carregador,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeclan1 on 11/07/2013

These are great for powering up your phone from the cig lighter in the car. I always plug my phone into the charger via the universal charging cable when I am using the navigation app on my phone. Plugs in easily and has a led light when plugged in correctly No cons really apart from the metal sliders which attach into the lighter socket. They are a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyilmel on 10/18/2013

Great Material, suits perfect on car and USB Very cheap Excellent design and great product. Wonderfull material with quality. The product is confident of a material and its appearance is very good. This product deserves 5 star. Delivery was very fast. I used it and it works perfect Buy it and you will see how great this product is. The colour is the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschneider133 on 04/22/2013

This mini car cigarette powered USB adapter/charger is very useful and is working very well! I tried it in my car and it charges my iphone very good! I also measured the volt-level and it's perfectly 5V! Also the build quality is very nice. You are not going to hear my complaining about that (especially not for such a cheap price!) I can't find any ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposner on 04/08/2013

It is very small. However, it can be very useful if you are into your car and somehow you need to charge some USB device such as cellphones, fans, mini refrigerators, televisions, etc. The charger works OK, it is a normal 5v USB charger. The white color is nice because you can see it without any problem in a black cigarette power. I see no cons for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirshad86 on 03/28/2013

Great charger and adapter for all kind of usb powered gadgets or mobile phones. Good quality and amazing price. Works great and has a nice look as well. Plug in and use immediately. Relax and let your mobile phone charge while you drive. None. No cons for this product. Great price and quality. No cons at all Great look and nice reddish light when plugged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byneiba on 03/23/2013

It's a very good product. The mobile batteries of smartphones last very short, because you use the mobile a lot, searching in internet, talking to whatsapp, line, skype,...and, If you use that to work, and you have to go to different places in the same day, you should charge your mobile some different times...With this item, you can charge your mobile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfercabralb on 03/20/2013

O preço pago foi o maior atrativo por eu comprar esse produto aqui no Dealextreme. O produto chegou em bom estado.. Algumas vezes não fucionava se não fosse com o cabo original do Iphone. Outras vezes a luz não acendia e sem motivo acabava parando de funcionar. Em geral foi uma boa compra, porem não tive muita sorte. Em geral ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjptje1972 on 03/09/2013

This cigarette USB charger is very nice. It is cheap, but it does not look cheap at all. I use it to charge my iPhone 4S or to supply power to my TomTom GPS navigator. The little LED light is very useful, as you can check if there is power. Sometimes it flips out of the cigarette lighter holder and stops charging. So sometimes you have to push it back ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections